Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Cryillics moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jailbreak hitler (Cry)

Unremarkable
User name: Cryillic

Name
Cryillic

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days?
No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days?
No

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:226639940

Your DiscordID
Cryillic#6305 (i change my name alot so my tag might change, if you cant find me message me on here and ill give you a more up-to-date one)

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes, but not tf2. i used to be an moderator for Zephrrp gmod servers (discord and in game) and i left because i didnt play gmod anymore,
i became a mod 2 years ago and i left one year ago. i am farmiliar with sourcemod commands however.

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Jailbreak 85.117.240.70:27035
Flux.TF | Vs Saxton Hale 85.117.240.76:27065

Why would you like to become a moderator?
ive been around the server for alot of years, yes i did take a 3 year break but im sure my total playtime over my 2 accounts has atleast spanned 2 years of playing the server activly, and ive grown to love this server and its community.
i see this as an oppertunity to help out in a server i love so much, and i see it as a way to take something more seriously then a rp server and mature in myself.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members?
Yes, ever since ive returned to the server Ginger had been a good friend of mine and caught me up on all the things ive missed out on over the past 3 years.
i USED to be known by others, Jampoint ImpossibleZ and Lord Gaben for example, but im not sure if they remember me and if they do it was be from 3-4 years ago when i was annoying as fuck and immature as shit. :p

When are you usually available to play?
Everyday, Mon-Thu 4:00pm - 9:00 pm , Fri 4:00pm - 10:00 pm , Sat-Sun 8:30am - 10:30pm

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

general things:

Hacking and Cheating:
if blatent, record small demo and perm ban. if not, record longer demo and perhaps (depending on how un-obvious it is) call in for a second opinion, then either pass it off as legit or perm ban for unfair advantage.

Advertising Hacks:
One warning- maybe it was a joke or accidental bind press? if constant advertisement after the warning follow the same reigime as racism mutes/gags (simpler to remember :p)

Racism and Bigotry:
No warnings given, (x number = x number of offences previous), 0: 6 hour mute, 1: 1 day mute, 2: two day mute, 3: one week mute, 4: one month mute, 5: perm mute. 'mute' defined as mute or gag depending on where the racism is taking place, ive seen cases of someone being a massive keyboard warrior and racist but was completely fine on mic.

Voice and/or Chat Spam:
One warning- (x number = x number of offences previous), 0: 1 hour mute, 1: 3 hour mute, 2: 6 hour mute, - follow rascism mute regime from 1 onward. same definition of 'mute' as above.

Inappropriate/Offensive Spray:
remove spray. if spray is sprayed on the same day as the removal of spray that user gets spray banned. if spray is sprayed remove spray and follow this rule again, (if spray sprayed same day spray ban yadayada-). if evidence of spray being changed remove spray ban, if i then see the spray twice again in the same day a perminate non-negotiable spray ban for betrayal of trust.

Speaking a Language Other than English:
two warnings- if constant non-english talking persists follow voice/chat spam regieme, down to the definition of 'mute'.

Exploiting:
one warning- (x number = x number of offences previous), 0: 1 hour ban, 1: 3 hour ban, 2: day ban, 3: perminant ban until exploit is fixed.

User Who is AFK:
Watching AFK reds get killed is fun, but if the AFK is blue i would move them to spectator to open blue spots for reds.

Abusing the !calladmin Function:
two warnings, maybe they genuinly thought thier purpose was right?- (x number = x number of offences previous), 0: 1 hour ban, 1: 2 hour ban, 3: 3 hour ban, 4: 5 hour ban, 5: day ban, 6: two day ban, 7: three day ban, 8: week ban, 9: two week ban, 10: month ban, 11: perminent/ perminent until i talk to other staff about what to do with this on a case to case basis.

Revealing or Exposing Undercover Admin:
one warning- (x number = x number of offences previous), 0: 2 hour mute, 1: 4 hour mute, 2: 6 hour mute, 3: day mute, 4: week mute, 5: two week mute, 6: month mute, 7: perm mute. 'mute' being both mute/gag in this sinario.

Admin Impersonation:
one warning- (x number = x number of offences previous), 0: kick, 1: hour ban, 2: day ban, 3: week ban, 4: month ban, 5: perm ban. impersonation isnt a joke, kids.

Griefing:
follow the spray removal rule but with warnings, if found that the griefing has continued in that same day after warning- (x number - x number of offences previous), 0: kick, 1: day ban, 2: week ban, 3: two week ban, 4: month ban, 5: perm ban until griefing method is fixed, if it cant be fixed perm ban.

Jailbreak::

Delaying the round:
one warning- for all cases after slay.

Ghosting:
one warning- followed by the regime for voice/chat spam.

Freekilling:
two warnings + respawn red every time- (x number = x number of offences previous), 0: 1 hour teamban, 1: 3 hour teamban, 2: 6 hour teamban, 3: one day teamban, 4: 2 day teamban, 5: 3 day teamban, 6: 1 week teamban, 7: perm teamban.

Mass Freekilling:
no warnings- perm team ban.

Talking over warden/admin:
one warning- (x number = x number of offeces previous), 0: 10 minute mute, 1: 30 minute mute, 2: 1 hour mute, 3: follow regime for voice/chat spam from number 1.

Freehitting:
three warnings- (x number - x number of offences previous), 0: slay, 1: slay, 2: 30 minute teamban, 3: follow freekilling regime from 0.

Armory/Medic camping:
one warning- slay each offence after.

Team killing:
one warning- (x number = x number of offences previous), 0:slay, 1: follow freekilling regime from number 0.

Favouritism:
one warning- (x number = x number of offences previous), 0: slay, 1: slay, 2: 1 hour teamban, 3: follow freekilling regime from number 1.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i play on the server every day recently and i have the time of my life when i do so. i love the community (rare but i do, its weird and quirky and i love that) and i hope i can help.

Are you proficient in languages other than English?
No

Ginger

Truly Feared
While the punishment ladder is formatted quite odd, and is a bit difficult to read (especially with the whole x nonsense), the punishments do look good and don't seem to extreme or anything. I have played with Cryillic in the past and can say that he does have a very good understanding of the jailbreak rules. Overall, seems like a good choice for a moderator. Good luck :)

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Hi there, thanks for applying, I wish to clarify with you a couple of things regarding your punishment ladder.

First of all,
In my opinion, a punishment ladder must be easily understood. In your case I have to refer from a certain punishment to another punishment which leads to another punishment with the whole regime nonsense. Honestly I find it extremely troublesome to understand and is really time consuming.

Second of all,

As for Delaying; once a player has been warned, it's usually the case that they are to be beaconed. If it continues to be a problem, then yes.. player has to be slayed.

For Admin impersonation, there is no need for a kick. a warning or two, followed by a ban would be good enough.

Last of all,
I feel everyone in the server deserves a decent amount of respect. According to your chatlogs, I don't see that happening. In my opinion, I am unsure if you are capable to uphold the image of flux.tf if you are accepted to be a moderator.

Last edited:

Jailbreak hitler (Cry)

Unremarkable
hi there! sorry about the medic camping one- i saw it in two others as i didnt know for sure myself so i put it in there just incase.
i completely forgot that beaconing existed so sorry on that-
i do realise my chat logs are... to be frank TOXIC AS SHIT. but that was a couple of months ago when i was going through shit in my life, ask anyone around the server recently i normally come on, play, tell people to 'get good' if they complain about my non-puinishing warden playstyle, then leave.

i do realise the punishment ladder is *aids.* and im willing to change it if you need me too to make it clearer and more understandable.

thank you!

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Updated the previous reply made as camping medic room is against the rules so it's my mistake there.

There is something that I wish clarification upon. It has come to my attention that you have a VAC ban. This is a really concerning matter. Having a history with cheats is a heavy burden to carry and certainly not the direction of a staff member in my opinion. Is there anything you wish to comment regarding this issue?

Jailbreak hitler (Cry)

Unremarkable
csgo bhop vac wave, it was something fun that i used to do on bhop servers. only the jumps were scripted not the strafing-
its why i hate bunnyhopping now, it took away a game that i enjoyed. i regret doing it more then anything beleive me as i genuinly enjoy csgo.
i liked bhopping alot but never had a mouse with a good enough scroll wheel so scripted/hacked the jumps but i always got legit strafes.
hope this clears things up, i still regret it to this day.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Hi Cryillic, After a little bit of digging, It has come to my attention that you have been perma banned from 2 other community servers, Wonderland & Elysium.

Wonderland - You have been banned from wonderland.tf for aimbot & duplicate account. In which both accounts have been VAC banned and traced back to your IP address. [U:1:1050931412] , [U:1:1010927807]

Elysium - Banned for cheating on a partnered community.

In conclusion, you currently hold 3 VAC bans. In which all are for cheats. the latest VAC ban 325 days ago. And your first VAC ban 1049 days ago.
This is only a quick background check. You could potentially hold more VAC bans on different accounts which I'm afraid of. Is there anything you wish to clarify about this issue?

Last edited:

Jailbreak hitler (Cry)

Unremarkable
whey!! i have alot to say about this.
ight, so, my ban from wonderland was a reported 'auto backstab,' something that falls under aimbot for wonderland. at the time i wasnt using auto backstab only high interp- (something that is bannable there but they only thought it was auto backstab making the back hitbox bigger).
i never thought to appeal wonderland because i never liked it there anyway, so i was kind of happy i was falsely accused and banned there.

however, my elysium ban is stupid in every way possible. i first got false banned for interp abusing by their head admin '8.' i appealed at the appeal got accepted, but then 8 changed the ban reason to the ban on wonderland, a ban that i dont care about but i do admit i was breaking a rule there, high interp. i have appealed the elysium ban 2 times because i think its wrong to be banned for something i did in a different server.

all in all- i got vac'ced for scripting jump timings on cs:go, and the most 'hacky' thing ive ever done on tf2 was interp. i did once use an esp vpk as a joke but then reported it to skail- thus why they use sv_pure 2.
maybe you do think that being banned 3 years ago for scripting jumps is a big deal, and similarly maybe you do think that being banned for interping a year ago is a big deal aswell, and i would be fine with that. i just want you to know that i never have used 'hacks' on tf2 nor will i ever, i recently reached 1000 hours on spy and i intend to keep those hours legit because of the effort i have put into this game, and the 'lowkey-hacks' that i have used i regret fully and i have matured from then- this was a year ago please keep that in mind.

hope this clears things up, -Cryillic.

ps! i used to moderate a small tf2 server, called 'spy academy' (haha what a dumb place xd) i forgot to put it in my original app but you can talk to xcape (he is friends with me on steam) if you want proof of this. thank you!

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
So, after a lot more digging, I've found more gold

First of all, you are lying on the reasons you got banned and you are not regretful for your actions.

Reason being, I've found evidence of you confessing about your cheats to Elysium.tf and more proof of you lying about interp.

You also ignored the fact that you have another 2 VAC bans and the fact that your chat logs are toxic to date. Not a couple months back.

Please fix your attitude.

Thanks

Jailbreak hitler (Cry)

Unremarkable
ok ill go over all of these.
my reason for getting banned on wonderland was what seemed like at the time a alt ban, as at the time i thought esp wasnt trackable, but recently ive found out that i wasnt automatically banned someone did it themselfs. and i never used interp on elysium, i did on wonderland but never appealed it. stated IN that appeal 8 admits to falsely accusing me of interping ON ELYSIUM, i never go into it on wonderland because thats not what the ban is about, 'inconclusive at best'. i made up the shit about getting it from a friend because, to my younger self, it made me more beleiveable if i made myself the victim. The esp was correct im not denying that never have, never will, but i am going back on myself and saying i never aim assisted.

one of my other vac bans was on my old steam account that i used maintime, around 5 years ago i was chilling with my friend and had cheatengine installed to do some funky things with tickrate on minecraft (a program that lets you edit values and change game speed n that) for harmless fun, i launched up tf2 and went to the toilet. my friend, 10 at the time, decided it would be funny to see what speedhacking would be like against bots, without realising servers you make are still vac secure, so i got vacced.

my final vac ban was on my alt account on tf2. me and my friends got really fucking high and decided to fuck around with the free version of lmaobox on my friends hosted private server, i knew that alt was going to get vacced but i did it because it was fun and we were high.

'not regretfull of my actions' how do you get that idea, i say i regret my cs:go vac on my main currently not anything else.
i dont regret my wonderland ban, in its entirety i regret esp so i later told skial about it but i dont regret interp.
i have no reason to care about my elysium ban, my first ban reason got appealed SUCSESFULLY and my second is dumb imo.
and my vacs on my alts where either harmless fun while high or me and friends being stupid 10/11 year olds.

in my replly i thought you were talking about vacs on my current steam account, thus why i didnt bring up my alts at the time.

about my toxicity- its something that i am now working on and am doing quite well. ive only been toxic RECENTLY with friends who have been ok with it, so thats why the past couple of months i said i wasnt toxic at all. and during the past 2 weeks i have been taking anger managment therapy and have been taking a daily dose of dopamine to relax myself as to not get as mad. the last time i had a toxicity outbreak at all was 12 days ago and i feel myself getting happier by the day.

hope this clears things up.

Jailbreak hitler (Cry)

Unremarkable
adding to my statements above.
have i ever, apart from toxicity, hacked on this server or elysium (the server that i mainly played on before i found out flux was alive again).
no, i havnt. it all relates back to my ban on wonderland from multiple years ago, and all the times i was either 11 or high as shit.
i hate to sound rude i really do but can we look at the me now, not the me back then? Im fine to go into more detail its just ive changed alot over the years, my personality and views have explanded into what i am NOW. i do regret my csgo and esp violations, they took away things i enjoyed (cs:go and elysium), but those experiances made me wiser, more mature (just not in my anger haha). i lost alot of friends with my elysium ban, and that is linked to my ban on wonderland so i do regret that SLIGHTLY.

I have changed since then, how do you think you matured? you got things wrong, you made mistakes, im seeing this as a way to redeem myself. hate to sound rude just please take that into account.

thank you -Cryillic

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Regardless of you confessing to cheating in the past or not, a history of using third-party software does not sit well. Speaking amongst the other Staff this is not something we tolerate.

You are welcome to continue playing on our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.