Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Corrupt-A-Wish

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
1589993421711.png

This seems to be popular among different forums, decided to hop on the wagon. Let's see how long this survives.

I'll kick things off; I wish I had an endless supply on Nutella.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Granted, but the Nutella expired.

I wish I had more unusuals

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I once ate a tortilla that was like 4 months expired. The expiration date is just a suggestion, it can't stop me.

Granted, but they all are massed flies.

I wish I got paid more than minimum wage for a job I had to spend thousands of dollars on schooling for.

AinsleyH

Sufficiently Lethal
this is monkey's paw but middle-aged mum's facebook version
declined

Jampoint

Happily Animating
"The next person grants the wish..."

Do I need to ban you for not following the rules?

Wish granted, but Ainsley comes back on an alternative account and becomes admin again :meat:

I wish that there were more artists in the Flux community.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
That wasn't even my wish. I'll ban him right now, I don't need anyone to grant that for me.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Wish granted, but Ainsley comes back on an alternative account and becomes admin again :meat:

I wish that there were more artists in the Flux community.

Granted, but then you would be in a blood-bath for art competition.

I wish that I had a pet lion.

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
I once ate a tortilla that was like 4 months expired. The expiration date is just a suggestion, it can't stop me.

Granted, but they all are massed flies.

I wish I got paid more than minimum wage for a job I had to spend thousands of dollars on schooling for.

wish granted, but the the money comes not from the place you work at or the goverment, but from the people that are dearest to you. Your loved ones, the people you have met in real life and miss them. every month that you get the money check for your job all of your loved ones have to seperetly pay the exact wage you get if they are a penny short or more it becomes a debt for them, it isn't like a loan to the on the one the wish was granted, it's all up to the loved ones of the wish recipient to pay the debt. If you try to leave the job you will have to pay the price of 1/2 your soul and the debt that you family members might have.

I wish the server was alive full of law abiding players.

(was edited to add clearification on what the wish was meant to be)
(2nd edit without the kats debt part)

Last edited:

Kat0150

Truly Feared
wish granted, but the the money comes not from the place you work at or the goverment, but from the people that are dearest to you. Your loved ones, the people you have met in real life and miss them. every month that you get the money check for your job all of your loved ones have to seperetly pay the exact wage you get if they are a penny short or more it becomes a debt. and every month your loved ones lives shorten by one week untill you pay your debt. If you try to leave the job you will have to pay the price your self.

Well if every paycheck I get, I have to pay back, then it's not really a paycheck and I'm not making more than minimum wage, I'm actually making less then if I am in debt after every paycheck...

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Granted, but then you would be in a blood-bath for art competition.

I wish that I had a pet lion.

wish granted. but the lion would only be there with you once a year, that means only one day a year. you will have to leave it food and water, if you don't you will be the food until you feed it or it is full and when the time comes he will apear suddenly out of nowhere and be there for you the whole day exactly 23hours he will be the tamest lion on the planet, you will be able to do anything you want with it and it will try to do the best of what you command it. but the 24th hour will be not so great for he will be like a stray that is mad and fighting for his life after the 24 hours are over he will dissapear the same way he apeared suddenly and out of nowhere.

my wish is the same as before
Well if every paycheck I get, I have to pay back, then it's not really a paycheck and I'm not making more than minimum wage, I'm actually making less then if I am in debt after every paycheck...

no, after every pay check you dont have to pay it back you still have the debt you got but its easyer to pay the debt off but the paycheck comes from your loved ones and you dont need to pay it all for debt

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Granted but they are only law abiding irl, ingame every player is a rulebreaker.

Wish I had a high paying job

Kat0150

Truly Feared
wish granted, but the the money comes not from the place you work at or the goverment, but from the people that are dearest to you. Your loved ones, the people you have met in real life and miss them. every month that you get the money check for your job all of your loved ones have to seperetly pay the exact wage you get if they are a penny short or more it becomes a debt for them, it isn't like a loan to the on the one the wish was granted, it's all up to the loved ones of the wish recipient to pay the debt. and every month your loved ones lives shorten by one week untill you pay your debt that you have for your schooling. If you try to leave the job you will have to pay the price your self.

(was edited to add clearification on what the wish was meant to be)

I don't have school debt or any debt at all though :)

AinsleyH

Sufficiently Lethal
Granted but they are only law abiding irl, ingame every player is a rulebreaker.

Wish I had a high paying job
Granted, however you soon lose the job

I wish for omnipotence on Earth, with the option of reciprocally amending my wish should the outcome be not the desired one I had initially

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Granted, however you soon lose the job

I wish for omnipotence on Earth, with the option of reciprocally amending my wish should the outcome be not the desired one I had initially

Granted, but this sentence made my head exploid with your so-called power.

I wish for the newest iPhone available.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Granted, but I secretly take the puppy and name it Max.

I wish to keep this puppy.

Granted, but it pees on your bed and carpet daily.

I wish to have the puppy back and it doesn't attack me or secrete any kind of urine or other bodily secretions inside my house or on me and the puppy and I live happily together and problem free.