Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Carrot12341's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrot12341

Mildly Menacing
Username: Carrot12341 / Carrot

What is your type of punishment?

Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? 490205395231703041

Who has punished you?
I'm not completey sure it was too long ago but I think one of the admins or mods.

Why were you punished?
I believe spamming or being really rude and inmature to other people.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I've been banned from the discord for some while know and I know how to actually respect others and not break rules anymore, I really want a second chance to prove myself that I'm normal and not obnoxious and annoying.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
You were banned by the bot for anti spam. So you clearly went on a spree of spam tagging users. Oddly enough this is not your first discord ban either. I banned you previously.

How does this warrant another chance?

Carrot12341

Mildly Menacing
You were banned by the bot for anti spam. So you clearly went on a spree of spam tagging users. Oddly enough this is not your first discord ban either. I banned you previously.

How does this warrant another chance?
i mean yeah i understand what i did and it was wrong and inmature but i'll stay banned if its like that

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
It seems like the other Staff are more forgiving than I am. It has been lifted. If anything occurs in the future there are zero chances to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.