Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

burger king roleplay (im cashier and cook)

thecal

welcome to burger king would you like to try the world famous "sailor mercury" burger

it consists of

1. bun
  2. beef
  3. lettuce
  4. bun

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
welcome to burger king would you like to try the world famous "sailor mercury" burger

it consists of

1. bun
  2. beef
  3. lettuce
  4. bun
No i'd rather get a womper, one womper please.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
can i get a burger with no beef, no buns and no lettuce? I'm on a diet.

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
give me a bacon double cheeseburger please
and make sure you give the bun a FAT kiss with some cheese flavoured lipstick ;)

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
solar, you'll get fat!

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
implying im not already

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
oh dang.. I think you should get a salad. Be healthy!

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
Apple Pie, shut the fuck up. Oh my fucking god.
I do not care for my diet. I eat for entertainment and pleasure, not the effect it has on my body. The fact that I am overweight does not address the fact that life is a neverending cycle of pain, and that nothing will truly satisfy us forever, due to how unforgiving and cruel the world is. One of these acts of cruelty is your refusal to give me my fucking burger. I do not need an absolute tic tac like you to be telling me what should and should not be part of my diet. The only thing I want is a good burger, just, for a few seconds, to make the pain of the Earth go away. But you're denying it, and therefore, I can no longer consider you my friend. You are a traitor, scumbag, and monster, and one day, you shall earn what you rightfully deserve for it.

giv burbger thamks

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
I do not care for my diet. I eat for entertainment and pleasure, not the effect it has on my body. The fact that I am overweight does not address the fact that life is a neverending cycle of pain, and that nothing will truly satisfy us forever, due to how unforgiving and cruel the world is. One of these acts of cruelty is your refusal to give me my fucking burger. I do not need an absolute tic tac like you to be telling me what should and should not be part of my diet. The only thing I want is a good burger, just, for a few seconds, to make the pain of the Earth go away. But you're denying it, and therefore, I can no longer consider you my friend. You are a traitor, scumbag, and monster, and one day, you shall earn what you rightfully deserve for it.

giv burbger thamks
Understood sir, thats preety convincing please face the wall and wait for your burger like everyone else

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member

giv burbger thamks

alrighty, give the man a burger with fries and a drink. don't forget the vanilla ice cream with sprinkles. and... I'll get a salad. put it on @CashPrizes's card. he'll pay for all of us. <3 <3

Last edited:

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
looks like cash went MIA.. dang , how much is the food sir?

DeadlyDuck

Mildly Menacing
can i use the toilet, I came from tacobell next door.
oh no, its prairie dogging, get outta my way!! :caveBob: :caveBob:

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
sir, the toilet is broken. your shit will arrive within 3 to 5 business days.