Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brody's first giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Brody_Fox♥セ

Scarcely Lethal
hi people in flux.tf im pretty new here, so i would like to start off this introduction with a giveaway. the giveaway will end in 2/9/2021, cuz i need my steam guard to wait 2 weeks. uhh just say ur name down in thread down below and you can only participate only 1 time and do not use any other names to cheat. I don't really have much but its all i got. i will determine the winner by using a wheel which i will livestream in the flux.tf discord voice chat. i will host the live giveaway on 2/20/2021 in 5pm, in discord, if anyone wants to join. there will be 2 winners. first winner will get a tour of duty ticket and a couple of ref, second winner will get some random hats and weapons.

Good luck everyone

1. (first winner): 1x tour of duty ticket and a couple of ref.
2. (second winner): random hats and weapons
3. (third winner): gets a kiss from me

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Thanks for hosting the giveaway, Brody.

Just a suggestion but a much easier approach (in the future) is to set up the raffle using scrap.tf as it does all the work for you.

♥Brody_Fox♥セ

Scarcely Lethal
Update: imma set the deadline to tomorrow at like 5pm. so people join the flux.tf discord voice chat at 5pm if they wanna see who won or not? k? good luck imma also add a secret for the third winner. the deadline has been changed, its tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.