Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Brent Worthingtons perma ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1)https://bans.flux.tf/index.php?p=banlist
2) the name of my banned account is brent worthington
3)STEAM_0:0:428037399
4)I don't exactly remember the time of the ban, but i think it was a year ago. maybe i don't even know anymore.
5) last time i was on this account i remember i got banned for accidentally freekilling? i think.maybe mass baiting
6) i don't remember the admin that banned me. i think it was cash money or something last time.
7)hi , uhm i just wanted to say sorry for making all these accounts, and evading all these bans, i didn't think that my actions were that big of a deal, but when the punishments and reasons of ban were escalating to a high level, i saw that this was wrong . i'm sorry for all this shenanigans and i will delete all my alt accounts and ill play on my main. sound good? if you unban me ill delete all my duped account and play on my main only. im am sincerely sorry for what i have done. i do think i should be punished in a way. can u do a 1 week guardban? and mute me for punishment on my main for evading. can u please forgive me? i also forgot to mention that brent worthington is my main , and i think im perma banned on that account. you can guardban me and mute all you want but just please dont perma ban me, im changing and i really just want to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.