Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved birds vs words's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

birds vs words

Strange
Username:

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/thisisalongdrive/

Who has punished you?
Plop

Why were you punished?
Reason listed is 'Multi-Hack'

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I don't cheat lol. I nearly exclusively play trolldier on the EU highertower sever, and no demos are provided on my ban listing as evidence. Btw, I already appealed with a guest appeal, but I realized that I wouldn't see a response if it was denied or accepted so I'm appealing with an actual account now.

pLoP

Siege time
Hello! Sorry I forgot to upload the demofile, and the reason didn't work when I put in the command but you were obviously using Auto-Strafe. You had 100% Air control while using Gunboats which is impossible. I will upload the demo now and change the reason. If you have any proof that could show me Im wrong I would gladly look over it. By proof I mean a recording of your POV during the time you got banned. Until then the ban will remain as it is. I will keep the Appeal open for 12 hours.

birds vs words

Strange
I don't record my gameplay, so that is impossible. I can only ask that you run this buy some people with more experience with rocket jumping, because there's nothing suspect here. My strafing in this clip is completely normal. I have 1400+ hours on soldier and 5 T6 jump map completions on Tempus, along with several top 10 map/bonus times. I can only ask you reconsider your judgement, because I cannot even begin to see anything wrong with this. Any T5 or T6 jumper should be able to replicate every strafe here with ease. Please can you explain what makes you believe that there is anything abnormal about my strafing?

Status
Not open for further replies.