Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never expect it

Strange
so i was playing in the highertower server on tf2 with my friend then i got around 54 backstabs because i played the game for about 1-2 hours. When i went to eat i closed my computer then when i went back to play on the server it said i was banned for no reason and i aint even hack pls help me.

Koin.

Strange
Staff Member
Hello!
You got banned for using (Auto backstab)
I'm currently working on getting the evidence sendt to me, so i can show you it

Never expect it

Strange
noo im not using auto backstab if you know spy he sometimes can facestab because its a glitch and i was playing the game for 2 hours so i was warmed up you can check replays and i swear to god im not using any type of hacks or auto backstabs pls unban me i just wanna play on the server again or i will tell my bro general alias that u banned me!!!

Never expect it

Strange
i CAN SEND MY HOURS WITH SPY ITS ABOUT 70 HOURS ONLY WITH SPY PLUS THAT ALL BACKSTABS I GOT WAS LUCK I WAS SCREAMING BECAUSE I WAS HAPY U CAN TRY TO FIND EVIDENCE OF ME HACKING BUT U AINT GON FIND ONE SO I BANNED ME FOR NO REASON SMH?!

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
declined, if you wish to appeal please use the appeal template instead of screaming at all the staff replying to the thread. in most cases cheating bans are non-negotiable also.

Status
Not open for further replies.