Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ban warden made restrictions on VC

Ban restrictions on VC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
I’m saying I rather not risk it, I like the idea of days or orders that warden can command reds off mic, it kills off people who talk to much and allows blues to communicate more often, as rebeling reds can still talk on mic as well do they can communicate as well for rebeling strategy. Also it allows for the chaos that jb general has but with some control. Mute buttons are easily abuse able and they also can make the game just generally less fun. But not having a way for warden to stop reds from constantly over talking a warden is another issue thus I say we just keep what we have right now. It’s a perfect middle ground.

palutena goddess of light

Sufficiently Lethal
i sey there a mute button is about best thing
to do that all but it dosent matter no most people vote no now if you ant seen wonder.tf there sever not dead with it

Sugar

real femboy
Woohoo im just gonna type this out because I have nothing to do.
This is quite the risky move, we are doing here this can lead to warden abusing the reds and muting them, then when they ask for days they are forced to used chat and if warden has chat enabled or doesn't look at it it will end in a MFK appearing. And that's absolutely not fun for neither teams which will lead to less players then to JB eventually dying out. But another idea that I have is to add the ! Or /listenwarden Command so the red team knows how to stop overtaking players.

Thanks for reading this ;)

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
Woohoo im just gonna type this out because I have nothing to do.
This is quite the risky move, we are doing here this can lead to warden abusing the reds and muting them, then when they ask for days they are forced to used chat and if warden has chat enabled or doesn't look at it it will end in a MFK appearing. And that's absolutely not fun for neither teams which will lead to less players then to JB eventually dying out. But another idea that I have is to add the ! Or /listenwarden Command so the red team knows how to stop overtaking players.

Thanks for reading this ;)
Agreed, on wonder or wonderland, theres sometimes a guy who abuses the muting system to mute people, then attempt or do a MFK. Thats why we have the !listenwarden command.

Sugar

real femboy
Agreed, on wonder or wonderland, theres sometimes a guy who abuses the muting system to mute people, then attempt or do a MFK. Thats why we have the !listenwarden command.
We both know barly anyone knows that command

Slaborbay

Scarcely Lethal
I get the frustration trying to give out some orders and having every red yelling over you then the same people firing you for not being able to hear orders but its just as frustrating to have warden mute the reds the entire round without unmuting them. So I would suggest the reds being muted at the start of the round for at least 30 seconds at the start of the round as this is when you need to give out orders the most and where the most reds are alive.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
I get the frustration trying to give out some orders and having every red yelling over you then the same people firing you for not being able to hear orders but its just as frustrating to have warden mute the reds the entire round without unmuting them. So I would suggest the reds being muted at the start of the round for at least 30 seconds at the start of the round as this is when you need to give out orders the most and where the most reds are alive.
I do agree with them being muted for at least 20-30 seconds, so the warden cant be overtalked by the RED's. But we have the !listenwarden command, which mutes the rest of the people except the warden. If they added a mute for at least 20 seconds, then the !listenwarden command is completely useless.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Poll has expired and suggests that players are not keen in banning the VC restriction.

We can always revisit this another time, as for now, this thread will be locked and closed.

Have a nice day everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.