Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Atempt #2 of a proper application

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
- Name:
David
- Steam name + ID: (Both the name and the STEAM_0:xxxxx)
Expand dong : expansion pack STEAM_0:1:201201351
- Have you been an admin before and where?
ive been admin on a few roblox servers
- What servers do you usually play?
flux.tf servers and jb flux servers are mostly my time in tf2 and i always play on jailbreak servers
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you
I understand that an admin is there to help out the community, be active, solve any issues, and make sure things run smoothly. I am very familiar with the majority of the SourceMod admin commands, and fully willing to learn any additional ones.
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
I believe I would be a good addition to the Flux.tf community as an admin to help contribute to and enforce the rules. I have good leadership skills and am a friendly and approachable person, although that will not effect me or stop me from kicking, banning, silencing, or performing any other other measure that might be needed.
- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc
i draw alot of stuff like pokemon , transformers , tf2 and more stuff
and boy do i love the space
- What type of punishment would you give to rule breakers?
MASS FREEKILLERS: 1440 teamban
HACKERS: perma ban from the server
CHAT/MIC SPAMMERS: 2 warnings and then a 1 hour mute/gag
RACISM: 1 warning mute/gag
AMMO GLITCH ABUSERS: 2 warnings slay

reading this after my previous application, please delete it and also im verry active on the day so yeah :)
P.S: if the punishments are wrong then tell me what are the proper punishments because ik i have to be really responsable with my stuff and ik i do not have to put extremly big punishments

Last edited:

GoldWatson

Uncharitable
Pros:
-Seems nice
-Frequently reporting rule breakers
Neutrals:
-I've played with him maybe once, but it's probably because of our conflicting timezones.
-Bad application last time.
-No admin experience in SourceMod
Cons:
-Bad grammar
-Requests help from admins quite frequently, leading me to believe he is not very independent

If my opinion matters, it's a -1 from me.
Good luck to the applicant!

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
Pros:
-Seems nice
-Frequently reporting rule breakers
Neutrals:
-I've played with him maybe once, but it's probably because of our conflicting timezones.
-Bad application last time.
-No admin experience in SourceMod
Cons:
-Bad grammar
-Requests help from admins quite frequently, leading me to believe he is not very independent

If my opinion matters, it's a -1 from me.
Good luck to the applicant!
im spanish ok, i will try to make my grammar better

Bronze

Face-Melting
Pros:
+Very active player
+Polite person

Neutral:
-spelling and grammar mistakes

Cons:
×Application is rushed and short
xApplication is too casual and made as if talking to a friend
xThe punishments are incorrect
xHas almost no experience
xKnows only one admin
xBad formatting
xThis is a second application made in a short time from the first with
out any massive improvement
Again your application must respond to all or almost all of the questions in the template your application is too short and blank feel free to edit/delete or make a new one but i suggest to look at other applications from people like Kat ImpossibleZ
Conor and zblock even Oli or Gaben they all have high quality applications that hit the right points in the right way.Try to do what they did (but without saying the exact things ofc) good luck in the future this is a NO from me

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
Pros:
+Very active player
+Polite person

Neutral:
-spelling and grammar mistakes

Cons:
×Application is rushed and short
xApplication is too casual and made as if talking to a friend
xThe punishments are incorrect
xHas almost no experience
xKnows only one admin
xBad formatting
xThis is a second application made in a short time from the first with
out any massive improvement
Again your application must respond to all or almost all of the questions in the template your application is too short and blank feel free to edit/delete or make a new one but i suggest to look at other applications from people like Kat ImpossibleZ
Conor and zblock even Oli or Gaben they all have high quality applications that hit the right points in the right way.Try to do what they did (but without saying the exact things ofc) good luck in the future this is a NO from me

Same opinion as Bronze in this. -1 for me, Good luck.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you
I understand that an admin is there to help out the community, be active, solve any issues, and make sure things run smoothly. I am very familiar with the majority of the SourceMod admin commands, and fully willing to learn any additional ones.
I believe I would be a good addition to the Flux.tf community as an admin to help contribute to and enforce the rules. I have good leadership skills and am a friendly and approachable person, although that will not effect me or stop me from kicking, banning, silencing, or performing any other other measure that might be needed.
This looks pretty familiar.
Oh right, because I am the one that wrote it:

We have updated the application template since I have applied, so if you were going to plagiarize an application anyways, you could have at least updated the template and changed at least a few words so it is not as painfully obvious.

Declining and moving this for the following reasons:
  • Plagiarism
  • Old template/Not the proper template
Thank you for applying!

Last edited: