Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Andrew jun's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

Unremarkable
User name: Andrew jun

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:515112847

Who has punished you?
i dont know

Why were you punished?
i was punished because i have a duplicate account, i didnt know what a duped account was, i really dont know what was goin on until an admin banned me, .

Why should we revoke your punishment?
if u unban me, ill try to fix it and please help me, i dont know what a duplicate account is, help me fix it, i
i also think i deleted an account or something

AinsleyH

Sufficiently Lethal
Hello Andrew,

I've checked through comms, bans, and teambans. It seems you do not have any bans under the STEAM ID you've provided us with. As such, I presume this has been dealt with and will now be archiving this report.

If there is still an issue, please inform us.

Many thanks

AinsleyH

Sufficiently Lethal
Hi Andrew,

It seems I was wrong above, you were in fact teambanned for not having a mic (we've recently changed database for teambans, hence the confusion). Your duplicate account was the one banned for not having a mic, and when you went on BLU with your main account, SourceSleuth applied the same teamban to your main account too.

The teamban will now be removed on your main account, please do not use alts on Flux servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.