Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Andrew jun's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

Unremarkable
User name: Andrew jun

Name
Andrew jun

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:515112847

Your DiscordID Andrew Jun#4954

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on?
Jailbreak, trade, well usually most of the servers.

Why would you like to become an admin?
I would like to become an admin because sometimes I see other players breaking rules and there was one time when a player tried to kick me when i didn't even do anything wrong. So I want to apply for admin to ensure everyone's following the rules correctly and also having fun. I also wanna be admin to see if the servers are being run correctly and also I dont want innocent players being targeted, by being voteslayed or votemuted/vote banned by other players.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I am usually able to play 12 am to 11 pm

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
The first time they break the rules , I always give a warning. When they cross the line, their done.

Jailbreak:
Mic spam: 45 minute mute
Freekilling :slay
Multiple freekilling :ban 2 weeks
Chat spam: 45 minute mute

Racism: 3 weeks ban, may be even permanent ban
Insulting/inappropriate players : 1 week ban.
Force wardening: slay

Trade:
Chat spam:45 minute mute
mic spam: 45 minute mute
Racism: 3 weeks ban , maybe even permanent ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
My name is andrew jun and I'm 14 years old. My birthday is on April 15th 2006. I just turned 14 and I'm mature and ready to do my job as an admin if I get accepted. I'm also going to bayside high school next year and I am very excited to meet new people in these servers. I want to be a scientist and a game designer in the future once I graduate. Also most of the time I play games and eat chips when I stay home.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
When are you usually available to play?
I am usually able to play 12 am to 11 pm
So you're only offline for an hour from 11pm to midnight?

For the punishments, for things such as insulting players and racism, why ban the player when you can mute/gag them? If they're being toxic in chat/on the mic, you can just silence them, a server ban isn't necessary for that. Same goes for freekilling, it would be a teamban, not a server ban.

Davy Jones

Unremarkable
Oh, I'm sorry, I misspelled that, I can play 12pm to 12 am, like I could play mostly throughout the day, but cant play after midnight. Also, sorry for the confusing, punishments, I will come up with the right ones.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
2020-04-23 23:14:25 ★ Flux.TF | Jailbreak ★joemama_2fuck ne
2020-04-23 23:12:13 ★ Flux.TF | Jailbreak ★joemama_2fuck me
2020-04-23 23:09:36 ★ Flux.TF | Jailbreak ★joemama_2fuck me

2020-04-25 00:30:25 ★ Flux.TF | Jailbreak ★joemama_2fuck m e
2020-04-25 00:29:52 ★ Flux.TF | Jailbreak ★joemama_2ur fatty
2020-04-25 00:29:48 ★ Flux.TF | Jailbreak ★joemama_2shut up

Your chatlogs don't show too much maturity and you also have a very low playtime on Flux servers.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Your punishments are too extreme. Most of which could be resolved with a mute and/or gag. The minimum punishment lengths starts at 1 hour.

You have less than 5 hours of recorded server activity. Your behaviour is not in line with how a Staff member should act.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.