Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Allow double jump

Enable double jump?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

Honestly, playing as scout with no double jump is kinda annoying cause we can get shot easier when rebelling and like one of the main "movement" of scout is just disabled, plus if you were to enable double jump it'd just be like 10x more funner to rebel!! :P just a random recommendation

Sugar

real femboy
Added poll, also I disagree with this simply cause most maps have minigames that say "Double jumping is death" or "double jumping resets" so why would we enable this? Also scout is the fastest class he can easily avoid 99% of rockets and pipes or can easily kill a heavy ( if le heavy sucks)

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
Why not enable double jump only for blues?
HAHAHAHAHA- no, no. I seen the light and def, neither red or blu should have double jump, I agree with Palutena's statement. Its unfair if one side has it, and its makes scout have even more advantages, in obby, climb, sweeper, fall game, ect. This has been argued time and time again, This should just stay disabled just in fairness to both sides, and to the jb gamemode.

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
blues dont play minigames ;)
they got guns, and damage increase, and guns :D oh and they also are the have access to bhop..... so they don't really need it for any reason. They have the means to move, they got the damage and they got guns! So the idea that blues would need it, is ridiculous.

Last edited:

palutena goddess of light

Sufficiently Lethal
still scout a pian in the ass kill and its make easyer for bhop as well that will fuck blus or reds it ant be no fun like that or they use the bonk bat it big a hole

Last edited:

Sugar

real femboy
blues dont play minigames ;)

Scout can easily kill anybody and everybody. Blus already have guns, more DMG, and can easily coordinate and attack on rebelling reds easily. Plus behind all that scout can be the best class if played correctly. I hope this has changed your mind!

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
no to double jump

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
No, Scouts would have a major unfair advantage to rebelling, since they can just jump around to avoid everybody's shots.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
This was already suggested in the past and declined. Enabling double jump would just create an unfair dynamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.