Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

a stupid
- Name: Adam
- Steam name + ID: gryP_ // STEAM_0:1:121310701
- Have you been an admin before and where? I haven't been an Administrator before but I'm willing to become one.
- What servers do you usually play? Jailbreak and Deathrun
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you
I'm not really familiar with the commands but I'm familiar with giving the punishments.
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
Being an administrator will help me punish the rule-breakers, and I'll take care of the servers as I'm well-trusted from other communities like disc-ff and etc.

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc
I'm a well-experienced Deathrun and Jailbreak player, and I've been a member in Steam and TF2 for 3 years now.
Thanks for your time reading this, and good luck to myselfc:

Last edited:

GreGre

Retired
The app seems a bit rushed.... But! I would like you to see you a bit more on the server so i can give you my full support.

adam

a stupid
The app seems a bit rushed.... But! I would like you to see you a bit more on the server so i can give you my full support.
Forgot to put in the punishments!:
Freekilling: 1 Warning and then if done again, 2 hours team-ban
Mass Freekilling: 3 days team-ban
Mic-Spamming: 1 Warning then if done again, 4 hours mute
Chat-Spamming: 2 Warning and if done again, 4 hours gag.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
I'd be a bit wary of your age, being so young, however you seem rather mature and down to earth, so I won't generalise.
I'll leave it up to @GreGre to recommend you after he sees you on the servers more, as he actually plays jailbreak c:

adam

a stupid
I've played for a bit with GreGre like before yesterday, I played with him DR and Jailbreak, we were cool.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Let's give it a shot, see how it goes. I'm aware jailbreak needs more admin supervision than most servers.
Good luck!

adam

a stupid
Wait, does that mean I'm accepted?

adam

a stupid
Looking back to this application, I just realized that it's all in bold...
kms.
Thanks to Flux for giving me such opportunity to become an admin.
Closing this, ayy.

Status
Not open for further replies.