Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Addressing my absence

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
Hey all, I've been gone for a bit and I just thought I'd clarify what happened.

To start: I flat out took a break from TF2. I still love the game, but when the Smissmas update dropped in December, the game started to run AWFULLY on my PC. I have no idea why, and from my understanding I wasn't the only one who was having performance issues, so I simply dropped the game for a while and waited for the problem to fix itself.

Next, and this is the big one: I tested positive for COVID-19 on December 29th. I'd seen a friend and his family for Christmas day, and one of them apparently had symptoms and refused to test. My test was done when I was away at my dad's, where I have no PC, meaning I can't play the game (and by extension everything else I play on it). I'm completely fine now, and ask everyone to not worry about it. I'm still isolating, however I'll be back home tomorrow (January 8th).

Finally, I just haven't been having as much fun moderating Jailbreak recently. It's nobody's fault, but the server has grown absolutely massive (when I check it there's often 20+ people online). I'm often the only mod coming online, and trying to keep an entire massive server in order, on your own, isn't easy (especially when everyone is screaming down the mic about getting freekilled). It's nothing major, and I'm not using it as an excuse, however I might play vanilla pubs in favour of JB a lot more often when I get back.

That's really it. Hope you lads have been staying safe. Happy new year :owoah:

Sugar

real femboy
Come back your a cool man

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Take care of yourself first. Wish you a speedy recovery, Solar.