Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved add something to all mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
I suggest that all mods should have the ability to do 30 min mutes and gags, slays and kick from the server on all flux servers - this would be so a mod could come to a server and temporarily fix the problem that is currently on hand. From what i've seen when there's a problem on a different server than the one they have their mod powers on the best they can do is record a demo and get their steam id for the admins to later on fix the problem. the powers that are suggested are like donator powers but without the vote.(maybe there could be a 10 minute ban(it should only be a 10 min ban from the server so the admin would have time to get on and either fix the problem permanenly or for a long time any longer and if the mod accidentally did it on the wrong person it would only be a 10 min ban not a 30 min or a 1h ban.)).

conclusion: add donator powers to mods but without the vote on all servers that isnt the main server of the mod(maybe a 10 min ban too)
:'/

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Moderators already have most of the permissions that admins have. When someone applies they request which server(s) to administrate. This hasn't been a pressing issue so far. however, I am also not around 24/7 on the Discord.

This is something that will be discussed with the other Staff.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
I support this idea. There has been times where i was online and saw reports or requests of help on discord about JB but couldn't do anything because i didn't have powers there.

Status
Not open for further replies.