Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending Add jb_miami_v3 to Jailbreak

Should we add jb_miami_v3 to Jailbreak?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
Looks really awesome and seems to take advantage of VScript, it's already on Blackwonder JB so I think it would be a fun addition.

Monky

Face-Melting
i played the map on another server to test it totally and there is a money system to play with and its very much like the other map he made

snowy druid

Somewhat Threatening
only prob i see is reds being killed for the money they pick up and so guards can easily farm it by free killing on a alt. or reds being killed for breaking stuff to get money

snowy druid

Somewhat Threatening
monkey youd be surprised. plus a lot of people join guard just to kill reds. its why so many guards only play sweeper till there is one left.

with there being breakables for money a lot of blues are going to insta kill them for breaking it citing its a breakable like they do on other maps already.

Monky

Face-Melting
its a single map. why would a single blue freekill for money he wouldnt even have after the map rotation happens

snowy druid

Somewhat Threatening
its a single map. why would a single blue freekill for money he wouldnt even have after the map rotation happens
idk ask the ones who do it on black wonder a lot. i cant speak for them only they can but it is what happens a lot. they will join on a alt freee kill then use the main who now has the money