Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed add a link to the discord server which leads to the #requesthelp channel on the discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monky

Face-Melting
This as one https://discord.gg/AcRKV9HG which leads directly to the #requesthelp and because no ones gonna be looking at the shoutbox for another year or so I think to be fair that's why it should be added. Say +1 or -1 if you want this in1690950750030.png

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Do you mean add a link onto the forums that directly takes you to #requesthelp on the discord?

Makes no sense to add a link to discord - > to lead to discord again. Or am I missing something?

Monky

Face-Melting
it kinda takes a long time for people to make a report, and the mods typically take a pretty long time to respond on forums, and since people are always active on the discord thats the point of my suggestion.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
Do you mean add a link onto the forums that directly takes you to #requesthelp on the discord?

Makes no sense to add a link to discord - > to lead to discord again. Or am I missing something?
it kinda takes a long time for people to make a report, and the mods typically take a pretty long time to respond on forums, and since people are always active on the discord thats the point of my suggestion.
I think Monky's point is that no one uses the forums as much as Discord these days. Possible solution would be to have a #reports channel on Discord as another place to handle reports, with a link to that channel or instructions to post reports to Discord. There are Discord bots that can help with this that make threads and use a ticket system on Discord, only visible to staff if desired. Not entirely necessary but would be nice to have.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
We now have a fully functioning ticket system on the discord that encompasses what you were asking.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.