Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do human accomplishments have long-term meaning?

• You should stop thinking, and maybe consider going to bed earlier

• Uhh, Yes?

• No, philosophically nothing matters accept the present witch you are bound to

• uh nO?

• shut up kid

• you spent way to much time making this poll; reconsider your time management.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nordr

Hello fellow forumers, I am Nordr but my steam name varies from such and so. good luck trying to read through this pretty generic and long block of text that I call my "intro"

Servers I tend to play on: I usually will end up playing where ever I feel is a good place to settle, play and meet new people. From the Neon-Heights trade server to some possibly unique and strange x10-100x servers that may have 100% crits. So yea I'm the type of guy that likes to play for fun and thing else.

Things I tend to enjoy doing: I like playing TF2 out of the obvious and at the time of me posting this I am still waiting for that pyro update that was promised. I like to talk philosophy, math, ethics and morals, and other class-taken related topics I smooch towards because I am a nerd and so on. I like to listen to music (not the mainstream kind) but ones that actually have meaning behind the song weather if has lyrics or not.

Why do enjoy playing at flux.tf servers: Well, actually just today I met very nice people on one of the Neon Heights servers I was playing on and I came up with the thought that maybe there were more nice people out there just like this person; So I decided to bring myself to the forums for an intro.<but this is not really the reason I joined the servers in the first place; I like to hop and explore servers that I can eventually stick to and build a good foundation on while spending my multitude of hours thrown into TF2, luckily and hopefully not revoltingly I stumbled into this place!

Anything else?: Nope, if you got any questions just ask them up and I'll get back when I get the time to do so. bad pun incoming>Have a Flux-ible day peeps!

ImpossibleZ

Notably Dangerous
Welcome to the forums bud

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Lol thought this was an admin application

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Welcome to Flux and welcome to the forums, other fellow forumer. Hope ya enjoy your stay!

Bronze

Face-Melting
greeting from your friendly neighbourhood fat cunt

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Why is this making so many people mad? lol I had said multiple times that I was completely joking. Chill ffs