Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined What da Deano doin’s appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano

Unremarkable
What's your username?
What da Deano doin

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers and Discord

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:25010863

Who has punished you?
Zomcom, Dova

Why were you punished?
To quote Zomcom, I am allegedly a “public menace” and Dova/Zak are accusing me of acting up on purpose to get a rise out of them which is clearly not true.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I made a mistake yesterday about talking to Dova the way I did and I apologise for that, and to everyone in general if I was appearing to be dickish to them. It’s never been intentional to rile people up but some people see my kind of humour differently. I would also like an apology from Zak for posting what he sent me yesterday as it was completely out of line for a staff member to talk to me in that manner.

Attachments

• 7912389B-7ADF-4DC5-A7AE-ED904F2AE8C1.png
    7912389B-7ADF-4DC5-A7AE-ED904F2AE8C1.png
    930.5 KB · Views: 16

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
We aren’t doing this again deano.
You were lucky to get unbanned in the first place.
Just find another server.

Attachments

• DC9E295C-F72F-4F53-A856-20651D732130.jpeg
    DC9E295C-F72F-4F53-A856-20651D732130.jpeg
    610 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Do indeed pardon my language and tone and despite this appeal being archived and locked I must reply to this. (Apologies Management Team)

How 'Cuntish' of you Deano , to expect proper and professional treatment after milking and provoking staff constantly ,followed by posting on the forums so as to display me as an inadequate staff, Need I remind you how many bans and commblocks you have from different staff members ? Need I remind you that you appeal to none of the staff team ever since you joined Flux, not that everyone hates you but everyone agrees that you are a 'pest' a literal pesticide, ever since you joined Flux you've been a pain in the ass for everyone staff and the public on servers, in every possible way be it exploiting on jb and mfking , blocking on dodgeball , meaningless replies in requesthelp ; and then you always pose as a victim.
In defense of the defamation attempt against me, I always address players in a friendly manner (aside from those whom I 'compete' with such as Fysh who i insult in a 'competetive manner' both in public and private and in return he ' insults ' me back). I am very confident that Flux's regulars can agree that I do not pose as a disrespectful/arrogant/ignorant staff rather I'm generally respectful towards others and decently friendly.

I could post our entire chat Deano and everyone will verify for themselves how you act naive intentionally and do your best to provoke staff and milk them for 'disrespectful' responses, by playing the very most naive yet 'angel-ic' and well-behaved. But I won't post it because It would be 'disrespectful' to you , I will however only send it to staff upon demand if anyone wishes to verify the integrity of my statements himself for which I expect them not to leak it to outsiders.

You will Forever be remembered as a pest who acts innocent publicly but everyone strangers included agrees that he is of no worth.Thought you changed when i unbanned you. Leave Flux and don't come back.

Last edited:

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Due to you being a public menace, riling up drama and disrespecting multiple community members and staff, having multiple bans and communication bans and not listening to warnings from the staff it was decided to ban you again, permanently.
this is your second permanent ban so don't expect it to be removed or appealed any time soon.

The ban appeal is denied.

I hope you have a nice day and find another community, don't act the same way you acted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.