Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Unteamban, Unmute, And Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

Unremarkable
To start this off I want to say sorry, it was immature and made no sense on why I did this. Me and the person I cyberbullied were friends for a long time until I got kind of sick and fed up with him constantly saying "I'm going to block you" whenever i would side with someone else against him or make him mad while trying to joke around. Now that I look back at it I realize what a mistake and what damage could have been dealt if the person I was cyberbullying was already going through tough times or if he/she was sensitive. I regret this decision and I know now what my consequences are. I am making this to say ask if I can get rid of my ban, team ban, and mute (if not a reduction). Once again I am sincerely sorry for what I did and I will not do it again.

Steam Account name that was banned: Pootis Police | Flux.tf
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:196282525
Date: 02-01-2018 22:47
The reason I got banned: Player disrespect, Freekilling one certain person over and over again
Admin that banned me: Flux

AinsleyH

Sufficiently Lethal
Deleting all unnecessary posts, please do not write on appeals unless you have something necessary to say.

Thunder

Unremarkable
I absolutely love playing on Flux.tf servers which is why i don’t want this ban. Yes i get that there are consequences to all actions (good or bad). The main thing to me is the mute because i love to socialize and talk to others through mic instead of chat because it is way easier.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
[USERGROUP=4]@Admins[/USERGROUP] Has this been resolved? I cannot find any punishments issued to the provided Steam ID.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
This is actually @Jim 's ban that I just rcon'd for him because he's incapable.

Jim

Tonk
You didn't seem as sorry in the demo. Here's what we'll do, either I'll remove the teamban now and you wait out the ban or I remove the ban completely but you stay teambanned. You can choose either way @Thunder

Thunder

Unremarkable
You didn't seem as sorry in the demo. Here's what we'll do, either I'll remove the teamban now and you wait out the ban or I remove the ban completely but you stay teambanned. You can choose either way @Thunder
If you remove the teamban does that mean i'm not really un teambanned cuz i'm still muted?
Edit: I thought i was muted, i would like to choose the teamban please.

Status
Not open for further replies.