Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Unblock the Thermal Thruster for BLU's

Add Thermal Thruster

• Yes

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
This is gonna be long.

Pyro controlling reds ehh maybe if your warden, lets be honest how many times have you seen a pyro guard the warden then accidentality commit mfk, if you say not much than its proably because your pyro doesn't want to guard you for the fear of accidental mfk.
I cannot blame you with this, i've seen pyros accidently try to protect the warden from rebellers, and then do a accidental MFK, trust me, i've done accidental MFK's before and I had to slay myself cuz of it. Its stupidly annoying, but using the dragons fury, eh idk.

Also jumpers requirng skill? In what fashion, if you can bhop with a rocket launcher you can bhop with a rocket jumper, also lets mention here that the rocket jumper also boost the solider as well to keep up with the reds.
The Detonator is generally harder to use when jumping with a flare. compared to the Rocket Jumper and Sticky Jumper, the Detonator needs more skill for jumping than the 2 other options.

Shotguns if use correctly can knock a red out of their bhop in one shot. Demo man also has his incredibly strong melee weapons which give him more reach than his primary weapon.
I've managed to get away while being shot by a fucking REVERSE SHOOTER, which is one of the worst shotguns in the game, the other shotguns are capable of getting RED's bhops away, since they can slow down like a Natascha does (nerf natascha).

Demo man also has his incredibly strong melee weapons which give him more reach than his primary weapon. If he can't aim for shit. They can also out speed the bhoping red and just land infront of them.
Especially with a sticky jumper, some smart reds like @matt can easily get away with no trouble. And lets not talk about that stupid battle-axe, its broken and ALWAYS crits.

Mentioning snipers on blue team being able to hit a scout whose boosted is not 100% true. I have seen red scouts being able to outrun blue snipers, soldiers and even scouts.
I think I may have outsmarted scouts before by hiding into places where they cant find me, i can also outmanuever stupid snipers that are terrible at aim, But i cannot escape tryhards like @Project Javelin who will delete me with his "America" launcher.

Just today I was able to take on palutenia on a 1 on 1 as a scout while she herself was a solider with no cover in an flat open area. She couldn't hit once not even with her splash damage. Scouts who is boosted become literal much harder to hit unless your a heavy whose reved up and ready for that fight or a scout already shooting before the boost can fully charge up.
Scouts can manuever around soldiers rockets unless they are shooting beneath the feet, which most soldiers do. If your mentioning about the BFB with the Wrap Assassin, that shit deletes heavies in at least 4 shots, and 1 shots almost every class.

Scout boosting has become very common to the point most red scouts will have a babyface blaster equipped with the wrapped.
BFB + Bonk! + Wrap assassin = broken

I've never really seen a single pyro ever being able to wm1 while bhoping at a constant speed without crashing or slowing down.
That is actually impossible to do, since there is no way someone can legally do that. If they could possibly do that, its either a cheater or some legit good player.

We don't need to add it to vsh just like the rocket jumper and sticky jumper of course its op there.
Since when did i say add it to VSH? I know its busted in VSH but RED's still dont have bhop. Also with the jumpers, you can easily escape the Saxton with the jumpers to stay out of his range

But we talking bout a game mode where blues are outnumbered and must be very skilled at bhoping to even keep up with the reds much less kill them. It's not a crutch only another way for a class to contend with bhoping.
The BLU's and especially the warden have to rely on their RED's so they don't escape. Thats why we have BLU's guarding areas so RED's arent getting away from the guards.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
The fact that there's so much inconsistency with the overall votes shows it's not really needed.

It can always be revisited in the future. For now, the Thermal Thruster will remain locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.