Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Think about it

hello so i wont be mod as off yet (if i am ever) but i am working towards moderator because i love helping people,And soemtimes when i am on someones doing something wrong and id like to change that because i am always on.
but at the moment i have never been in a call with the mods or anything and im not well known so there the only things stopping me at the moment
but not being mod doesn't stop me at all i still play and help other players.
And everything else that comes with the Job.
Honestiy is one of the greatest keys to trust so ill be truthful
My age is:15
School hours:7:30 to 3:30
Im always able to play online
Tell me truthfully if im able or not able to be an admin

ImpossibleZ

Notably Dangerous
This is the best Application so far :haha:

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Uhm, this is not what I meant. Before applying, can't you do some scouting ahead of what to do and what to avoid? You need the template which is a form you can easily fill out to make your app. Its a sticky thread, so it should have been the first thing you saw before making an app and the grammar, its pretty bad, not a big fan of random capitalization so please investigate on how to make a "correct" app before you do this again, ok?
Edit 1: Holy fucking shit, I did not notice how miniscule this app is, I fucking made the reply on my phone so rip me. #GlassesForCourier

Last edited:
Uhm, this is not what I meant. Before applying, can't you do some scouting ahead of what to do and what to avoid? You need the template which is a form you can easily fill out to make your app. Its a sticky thread, so it should have been the first thing you saw before making an app and the grammar, its pretty bad, not a big fan of random capitalization so please investigate on how to make a "correct" app before you do this again, ok?
Edit 1: Holy fucking shit, I did not notice how miniscule this app is, I fucking made the reply on my phone so rip me. #GlassesForCourier
Im sorry but where can i find the template,this is my first time apply for admin

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
Will be declining this due to an invalid application. Please use the application template found using your eyes and your sense of awareness.

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Will be declining this due to an invalid application. Please use the application template found using your eyes and your sense of awareness.
ouch, bit too harsh?