Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted thecal's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecal

User name: thecal

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:173813828

Who has punished you?
SolarIgnis

Why were you punished?
Freekilling and leaving to evade a ban.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Both accusations aren't true.

I was playing as Pyro and was chose to be Warden. Now you have to know that at the time, I was really new at playing Warden, so I wasn't the best at giving orders. I saw a bunch of prisoners run at me, and I thought they were trying to kill me. So I sprayed some flames at them, killing some. And now at this point tons of players started accusing me of freekilling. After dying to a melee, I got tired of playing on the server, and decided to leave.

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
Hey cal,

In general it's agreeable that it's generally not a good idea to play BLU if you don't know how to play warden very well, and it's ESPECIALLY not a good idea to randomly spray flames at people approaching you who haven't even rebelled.
On top of that, the previous round, you did start killing REDs early before warden locked, but that isn't nearly as much of a problem in my opinion.
Finally, leaving after breaking rules, even on accident, can be considered dodging at first glance. While I appreciate nobody is a mind reader, it's what most people would still interpret at first glance.

While I was on, @Top and (i think) @Kat0150 were there to witness it as well.
In my opinion, I don't agree with an unban right now (maybe lower the punishment length), however I'll wait for their responses to make a decision.

Bork
User name: thecal

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:173813828

Who has punished you?
SolarIgnis

Why were you punished?
Freekilling and leaving to evade a ban.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Both accusations aren't true.

I was playing as Pyro and was chose to be Warden. Now you have to know that at the time, I was really new at playing Warden, so I wasn't the best at giving orders. I saw a bunch of prisoners run at me, and I thought they were trying to kill me. So I sprayed some flames at them, killing some. And now at this point tons of players started accusing me of freekilling. After dying to a melee, I got tired of playing on the server, and decided to leave.

I get that you're new buddy its fine we all make mistakes, however if you're new to the game its recommended that you play on red for a while to pick up on other wardens mannerisms and such so you can learn yourself. You probably didnt mean to dodge the punishment soooooo im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and lower your punishment as long as you dont make the same mistake twice ukno. Check the jailbreak rules so you can familiarize yourself ヅ

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
I've shortened your ban to 3 days, which I hope you can wait out. Like I said, I don't agree with an unban, but I'm willing to make the punishment less harsh given the circumstance.
Next time it's advised to stay on RED until you're familiar with the rules. Next offence will be a week ban should you do it again.

Accepted and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.