Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stayin' Alive

Monky

Uncharitable
Now you guy's might know I am not much active on the server anymore.. But I am still active on the Discord I play some other server's sorta like Zombie Escape, Deathrun, etc. And other half the time I'll play on the server but it's sorta dying but some suggestion's I don't really know some but it could potentiality help it live and this server is just Blackwonder but no crit's on Blu but I think it's time I admit something true. When I wasn't named "Monky" I used to play Blackwonder a lot and its jailbreak then I found this and started making fun of it but that soon changed when I basically had a change of heart for it playing it a lot and even getting donor on it I still have my earliest and first chat on this server right here: https://flux.tfstats.tf/player/838219 and really that's it enjoy your day! :)

BabyBARKing

Notably Dangerous
Now you guy's might know I am not much active on the server anymore.. But I am still active on the Discord I play some other server's sorta like Zombie Escape, Deathrun, etc. And other half the time I'll play on the server but it's sorta dying but some suggestion's I don't really know some but it could potentiality help it live and this server is just Blackwonder but no crit's on Blu but I think it's time I admit something true. When I wasn't named "Monky" I used to play Blackwonder a lot and its jailbreak then I found this and started making fun of it but that soon changed when I basically had a change of heart for it playing it a lot and even getting donor on it I still have my earliest and first chat on this server right here: https://flux.tfstats.tf/player/838219 and really that's it enjoy your day! :)
what is the point of this

dork

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member
I don't understand; opinion denied.