Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined starvepro's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

starvepro

Strange
User name: starvepro

Name
starvepro

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
starvepro9

Your DiscordID
starvepro

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
ip is 85.117.240.70:27035
flux.tf jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i have moderator difrent games and im good at mod so i would like to help out on your server

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
kas

When are you usually available to play?
yes

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
muting slay some times team ban and if they just free kill ever round=1or2 day ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
im good at mod
i take any responsible of any thing i do

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? a litte spanish

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Hey Starvepro, thanks for your interest in our servers! However, I feel that your application is extremely rushed and unprofessional, also, you have answered no to previously being a staff member on other servers, yet go on to mention that you have moderated other servers, so which is it? Your punishments are also very vague and incomplete. You have a low play time on our community and your chatlogs are a bit questionable, you have lots and lots of spamming.

starvepro9mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Many of those messages ^

starvepro9shut the fuck up
starvepro9your gay warden
starvepro9fuck admin
starvepro9fuck you
starvepro9shut the fuck up kid
starvepro9dume fuck]

And that was just in a few of your pages, out of 121 chatlog pages, i only went through about 10 and found all of that. Also, when I saw you in-game, you were breaking many rules (such as armoury camping and making up rules). I do not believe you are familiar enough with our servers and rules to become a staff member, and I also believe that you are lacking the maturity necessary to administrate. I suggest that you get familiar with our rules, continue to play on our servers, and try to be a little more mature and respectful to others, then reapply if you're still interested in a couple of months.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
When we ask for your SteamID, we don't mean your Steam name.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Declining this application for reasons mentioned by @Kat0150. I reviewed the rest of your logs. You're just toxic towards other players.

I would strongly suggest you clean up your act.

1590509036928.png

Not happening today.

Status
Not open for further replies.