Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SoundBoard8's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundBoard8

User name: SoundBoard8

Name
SoundBoard8

Your Age

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Burlington Kentucky, Eastern Standard time UTC-5

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:153527461

Your DiscordID
XxSoundBoardxX#6710

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
85.117.240.74:27055 Orange crits.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
why, because i wanted to help the community the best i possibly can and it is a privilege, honor to be in this position.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
whatevs
Apple Pie thoes the ones i talk to, they are really nice.

When are you usually available to play?
Sometimes late hours sometimes morning if i selpt early.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
My punishment idea is, When people is trying to over talk me and back talk when, toxic in chat or getting bullied by a player, i would take require action. If someone trying to Encourage, a player when the player was prev toxic i must warn the player do not try to Encourage people, if they think its funny. its kind of rude to Encourage someone.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i have a outside job at amazon Sortation center, But i won't be using a phone as much but i can use it on break times. I can't use the phone if im on the floor so its kinda a rule.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Ginger

Truly Feared
You need to give a proper punishment ladder, saying you would "take require action" is extremely vague and doesn't mean anything. And what exactly does "Encourage people" mean? This is not a very well made application

SoundBoard8

maybe I’ll just delete one and make a new one. Can you look up what encourage means you know what it means.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
maybe I’ll just delete one and make a new one. Can you look up what encourage means you know what it means.
No, there's no need to delete and create another. I will give you the benefit and keep this open a bit longer so you can make a proper edit.

This application looks highly unpolished and rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.