Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Some non-boring shit

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
Ok ok, so I'm getting tired of the old Jailbreak, like you either rebel or comply with orders, it's boring so I want to do some challenges, write some challenges that me and others can do, like for example kill the warden with a crit market garden or escape while taunt walking, gimme something simple and hard.

ImpossibleZ

Notably Dangerous
There already is a thread regarding challenges, do your homework.

HellYoshi

Notably Dangerous
Just do that then, there's nothing stopping you...

Yet another useless thread.

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
I got a challenge.
It might be impossible for you but try it anyway
STOP SPAMMING USELESS THREADS

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
It's not useless, I'm asking for suggestions, stop being salty and try to have fun on the forums.
Just ask on discord/in game/shoutbox
Not this

adam

a stupid
Ok ok, so I'm getting tired of the old Jailbreak, like you either rebel or comply with orders
*cough* *cough*
You just explained what Jailbreak is.
I'm pretty sure if you spend some time with yourself you'll find out an interesting way to rebel, for example, the assassination backstabbing, in which I often do, and the zblock stab, which is a, well, "glitched" backstab.

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
I got a challenge.
That's hard af.

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
I'm getting really tired of you constantly spamming on threads that could've been brought up easily on Discord.
Even after we've been telling you your mistakes on your admin application, it is clear that you don't care about learning from them.

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
I'm getting really tired of you constantly spamming on threads that could've been brought up easily on Discord.
Even after we've been telling you your mistakes on your admin application, it is clear that you don't care about learning from them.
1. I did learn my mistakes from my admin app and it's completely irrelevant in this thread, stop trying to change the subject.
2. By that logic nearly every single thread in the flux forums can just be ask in discord, I can just go to discord and do this? Understandable but there are plenty of apps like this that show the exact same thing that I'm doing, so is this and 90% of threads in flux spam or it's not spam?

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
1. I did learn my mistakes from my admin app and it's completely irrelevant in this thread, stop trying to change the subject.
2. By that logic nearly every single thread in the flux forums can just ask in discord, I can just go to discord and do this? Understandable but there are plenty of apps like this that show the exact same thing that I'm doing, so is this and 90% of threads in flux spam or it's not spam?

1. I'm not trying to change the subject. I am clearly stating my own opinion on your mistakes, and you are refusing to accept that, resulting in your response.
  2. You are literally the only one who continuously creates threads consisting of questions that can be asked on Discord. Plus, it’s not about the questions that you are asking that I disagree with, it’s the quantity that you post them in. You continuously post questions or things that could’ve been answered elsewhere and in such a short time frame. I can understand if you did it once in a while, but this is a different story. Out of the first 2 pages in Off-Topic, your threads cover 41% of it (including your deleted ones). Don't you think that's a bit too much?

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
  1. I'm not trying to change the subject. I am clearly stating my own opinion on your mistakes, and you are refusing to accept that, resulting in your response.
  2. You are literally the only one who continuously creates threads consisting of questions that can be asked on Discord. Plus, it’s not about the questions that you are asking that I disagree with, it’s the quantity that you post them in. You continuously post questions or things that could’ve been answered elsewhere and in such a short time frame. I can understand if you did it once in a while, but this is a different story. Out of the first 2 pages in Off-Topic, your threads cover 41% of it (including your deleted ones). Don't you think that's a bit too much?
On your second point it makes no sense, I said about if this is useless then isn't all of the rest, but then you just targeted me only. Not really answering one of my main points.

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
On your second point it makes no sense, I said about if this is useless then isn't all of the rest, but then you just targeted me only. Not really answering one of my main points.
I'm not going to go and continue arguing with you anymore, as it is pointless. You should be able to understand that you post way too frequently questions that could've been answered on Discord, and that the "41%" I've provided is evidence of you doing so.

Sunev

Unremarkable
I got a challenge.
This is most possibly the most impossible challenge, I have ever seen, Such creativity, yet I doubt @OutOnOwen can complete it. But hey, not everything is impossible so maybe we'll be surprised. :3 (I've been watching too many Russian Boris video's by the time this was edited XD)