Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Slutty_Jeki's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slutty_Jeki

Strange
User name: Slutty_Jeki

Name
Slutty_Jeki

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:244983980

Your DiscordID
not lil huddy#5337

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Jailbreak 85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
yes I would like to become a moderator reason being I am sick of getting free killed/racist being on jailbreak i would like to help on that issue and let people have a great experience and also get to know the community

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
i could play all day but no i usually get on at 8:30 - 12:45 maybe a little more

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
if some one is mic spamming I would gag/ chat spam then if some one if free killing i would kick for 1 hour then for mass free killing I would kick for 2/3 days depends on how much they done it but if they keep doing it after kick/gag for the 2ed/3rd time I would ban him for 30 days but if they are talking back/being racist its a perma ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i would like to know other admins and get to know them and enjoy being there friend and haveing a great time i have been playing tf2 for 2 years and jailbreak for 2 years I played jailbreak 2 months after i joined tf2

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Hi Jeki , Happy to see you made an application!
Let's kick things off with some flaws in your application , the first one would be this
Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No
Commbans.PNG
-Second being that you have to provide gameplay hours coordinated with time zones (GMT for example)
-Third being that you have to provide a very organised and well structured punishments ladder as the one you provided is very messy and unfinished , refair to this

On the other hand here's my personal opinion :
Through checking your chatlogs , i found some disturbing comments from you:
2020-08-13 05:24:29 Flux.TF | Jailbreak LeafyIsNotHerestfu nigger
2020-08-13 05:24:54 Flux.TF | Jailbreak LeafyIsNotHerekys bitch
2020-08-18 02:02:18 Flux.TF | Jailbreak Slutty JeKiu racist fuck
2020-07-13 06:41:49 Flux.TF | Jailbreak A Wild RaccoonMOM FOUND THE POOP SOCK
2020-07-13 06:41:48 Flux.TF | Jailbreak A Wild RaccoonMOM FOUND THE POOP SOCK
2020-07-13 06:41:47 Flux.TF | Jailbreak A Wild RaccoonMOM FOUND THE POOP SOCK
2020-07-13 06:41:37 Flux.TF | Jailbreak A Wild RaccoonMOM FOUND THE POOP SOCK
2020-07-13 06:41:27 Flux.TF | Jailbreak A Wild RaccoonMOM FOUND THE POOP SOCK
2020-07-13 06:41:26 Flux.TF | Jailbreak A Wild RaccoonMOM FOUND THE POOP SOCK
2020-07-13 06:41:25 Flux.TF | Jailbreak A Wild RaccoonMOM FOUND THE POOP SOCK
2020-07-13 06:41:22 Flux.TF | Jailbreak A Wild RaccoonMOM FOUND THE POOP SOCK
And very recently i witnessed very immature and horrible behavior of you , this was when i joined undercover , worthy mentioning is that you were a total different person when i met you that morning and you knew i was an admin , you provoked others to say racial slurs , you implemented nsfw content in your talk and upon being chosen as warden you claimed that you must turn off your pc and just went afk and ended up forcing an intentional freeday .
In Conclusion : in my personal opinion you are not ready to be a moderator ,
-1 from me.

Don't forget to use the edit button instead of the comments section to apply any wanted modifications.

Console

Harpreet <3
Staff Member
Admin
From simply viewing your chatlogs, and reading Zak’s response, alongside the punishments you received, it’s all too recent for my liking and from what I’d expect from an applicant. Moving on from those points, there’s a few other issues that caught my eye. First off, it’s apparent that you haven’t viewed any guides or material that we have for applicants to view. This isn’t a major issue, but you could’ve benefited from doing so, as your application isn’t necessarily “complete” in my eyes, and could be improved, with the main area for improvement being your punishment section. The main problem for me is your playtime. While you have started playing for long periods of time on our servers, your playtime is almost all composed of the past 2-3 days. Looking back on your TFStats page, it shows us that before you decided to apply on the 18th, you had less than an hour of playtime on Flux servers.
FCE08EC0-79D3-4B67-98A5-733778E8ECC5.jpegApologies if the photo isn’t a great scale, I uploaded this on my phone.
This is extra worrying when you take into consideration the post Zak made, outlining your chatlogs. It hasn’t even been more than 2 months since those chats, with one being just a week ago. I personally don’t believe that a person can completely improve and change in the matter of a few days. With that being said, I’ll have to agree with Zak in the sense that, currently, your behavior and logs are leading me to believe that you aren’t ready to be a moderator at this moment.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hi Slutty_Jeki,

I will make this very clear and concise for you.

You have a foul choice of vocabulary that is not welcome on the servers. Just the thought of you having server permissions in combination with your behavior is an immediate no.

If you decide to reapply, be sure to clean up your act.

Status
Not open for further replies.