Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved 's boomer appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF2

Face-Melting
Staff Member
IP address: 2003:ef:a71e:e48:d1a0:65fb:b24e:c458

What's your username?
boomer

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198848237681

Who has punished you?
Dova

Why were you punished?
cheating

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I wasn't cheating. Two people with edgy names just suspected me because I airshot them with their extremely basic strafes. One of the guys started spectating me. Went sniper, hit a few shots and switched to revolver spy. Apparently me just hitting my revolver shots was enough to convince them that i was cheating lol. Went demo, killed people, and started doing flicks only just to make fun of them, but apparently this moderator though this was aimbot, even though projectile aimbot is either absolute shit or just doesnt work on people who actually strafe, which he did. You see all these videos of people getting banned from community servers for supposed cheating when they weren't and it really makes you think do these moderators actually play the game or think everyone who has stock loadout and is hitting decent amount of shots is cheating. Yes I was alting, but I don't see anywhere in the rules where that is a bannable offense. I wasn't alting to cheat but to test out different configs and dxlevels without fucking up my main binds.
Also if you guys have stv on your servers, just check out the demo like. I don't think you'll find anything that you would find "clear aimlock". Also, if you still have doubts I'm a div 2 roamer in etf2l

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
I apologize for the inconvenience that was caused. After a thorough review based on a demo provided you are now Unbanned. Please continue to enjoy our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.