Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ruddy Admin Unfairly Bans Random People

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeJuice

Strange
Hello.
I was playing on the jailbreak server, we were on a map that had a button you could press to open cells, so people repeatedly pressed it. A bunch of people pressed it, and Ruddy didn't seem to care. Then Ruddy randomly banned a few people standing near the button, or using the button to close cells. The other players, like Mini Ladd, can vouch for me. Really annoying, since when I asked him about it, he told me I pressed the button. I was nowhere near it. I asked him how and when I pressed it, and he declined to answer and said "I'm just doing my job"
Pretty annoying admin to be honest.
Edit: Also, I have a botkiller minigun. Ruddy said he saw me with my australium minigun shoot the button. I don't even have an australium minigun. He said he would "check", I'm assuming he'd check the replay or a recording, and then he left and never came back.

Last edited:

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
You literally force freeday i saw you hit the button, i hovered over the person who shot it and it came up with your IGN. I gave multiple warnings to stop forcing freeday to the people on blue but no one listened, that is not mod abuse of any sort and u continued to harass calling me a shit mod in chat and also started to harass me on mic

Last edited:

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
"Ruddy didn't seem to care." I tbanned multiple people for the same reason (forcing freeday) You were a heavy that shot the button i cant make out what gun you had at the time but i still saw your name when you decided to shoot the button, "he left and never came back." I didn't leave at all after the incident

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
He gave you multiple warnings but you decided to continue anyway? Seems pretty immature to me.

This is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.