Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Robull21's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robull21

Unremarkable
User name: Robull21

Name
Robull

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2

Your DiscordID
Robull#5427

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.tf | Highertower - 85.117.240.66:27015

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Me and other people love this server and sometimes some people ruin the fun breaking the rules. Sometimes I see people breaking the rules like micspamming, being offensive, and cheating. I play on that server all the time so I thought I could be useful.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Zak[ZD], CashPrizes

When are you usually available to play?
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If they're being toxic/offensive I would first mute them for a 30 min, 4 hours, 2 days, a week, permanently. If they micspam I would mut them for 30 min, 2 hours, 4 hours, 1 day, a week, a month, permanently. And if they're cheating I could ban them for a month and if they did it again I would perm ban them. Spawncamp with lvl 3 sentries - 30 min, 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 2 days, a week, permanently.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
When I first started playing on Flux.tf I used to be kind of toxic, but as I played and made some friends there I learned to be more polite to other players. Please accept the fact that i've learn from my mistakes. I also like to joke arround, so if I say the word "noob" or "mge 1v1" do not take it seriously. Im chill to people that are chill to me.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Portuguese (Also used in Brazil, Africa)

Last edited:

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Hi Robull,

Just a couple of things that has to be updated on your side.

Your SteamID2

This is an invalid steam ID. Your SteamID2 should be in STEAM_0: format.

If they're being toxic/offensive I would first mute them for a 30 min, 4 hours, 2 days, a week, permanently. If they micspam I would mut them for 30 min, 2 hours, 4 hours, 1 day, a week, a month

Regarding your punishment ladder, it is inconsistent, take the 2 punishments that I have quoted above. They both have different durations. May I ask why that is as such?

And if they're cheating I could ban them for a month and if they did it again I would perm ban them.

Just wanted to let you know that cheating is a permanent ban.

Spawncamp with lvl 3 sentries - 30 min, 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 2 days, a week, permanently.

Spawncamping with lvl 3 sentries are not punishable. It is only punishable when the spawncamper is actively camping all 3 exits (hightower) / 2 exits (cp_orange). If a player chooses to camp on 1 exit, it is not punishable.

I will comment again once you've updated your steamID.

Best of luck

~apple

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Hi robull,

I've received your steamID and just did a quick background check on you.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

You were punished on 30-03-2021, a total of 5 commblocks. 4/5 is player disrespect.

When I first started playing on Flux.tf I used to be kind of toxic, but as I played and made some friends there I learned to be more polite to other players. Please accept the fact that i've learn from my mistakes.

I'm not trying to be rude or hurtful, but stop lying in your application. Your words are not representing your actions. I don't think you have learnt from your mistake. You are still as toxic as you were before.

This is only the first page or two of your unacceptable chatlogs. We have bareley scratched the surface. These are your most recent player disrespect logs of you.

Screenshot_20210508-003017_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210508-003014_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210508-003007_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210508-002928_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210508-002914_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210508-002858_Chrome.jpg

That's all for now, remember to update by pressing the edit button on the bottom left of your thread.

Good luck on your application

~apple

Last edited:

Robull21

Unremarkable
I'm not trying to be rude or hurtful, but stop lying in your application. Your words are not representing your actions. I don't think you have learnt from your mistake. You are still as toxic as you were before.
Im toxic to people who are toxic to me. Im chill with people who are chill to me. And when I mean that i've changed I mean that I stopped being toxic to people who haven't done nothing wrong. You need to know the context. This Is what I hate people dont know the context. Imagine, you see someone beating a dog in the street, what would you do; ask him why is he doing it or call the police cuz he's hurting a dog? The thing is the dog bite him first and he defended himself.

Robull21

Unremarkable
But if that means I need to stop being like that to stop hackers, toxic ppl and micpsammers then I think I can stop being toxic to ppl who deserve it.

Last edited:

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Im toxic to people who are toxic to me. Im chill with people who are chill to me. And when I mean that i've changed I mean that I stopped being toxic to people who haven't done nothing wrong. You need to know the context. This Is what I hate people dont know the context. Imagine, you see someone beating a dog in the street, what would you do; ask him why is he doing it or call the police cuz he's hurting a dog? The thing is the dog bite him first and he defended himself.

I say this again, your entire chatlogs are nothing but player disrespect. Are you saying that everyone is being toxic to you? If such, why not report those players instead of being toxic towards them? If you are getting alot of toxicity, something is terribly wrong. Self awareness is important robull.

Robull21

Unremarkable
I say this again, your entire chatlogs are nothing but player disrespect. Are you saying that everyone is being toxic to you? If such, why not report those players instead of being toxic towards them? If you are getting alot of toxicity, something is terribly wrong. Self awareness is important robull.
The thing is, apple, my way of playing is annoying but im not doing nothing wrong. And people get angry sometimes and they start getting toxic. And yes im saying that everyone starts getting toxic to me. The server is filled with rage quitters. I never start getting toxic and if I do im joking and I clearly say on vc that im joking. And yes I could change the fact that I get revenge when someone is being toxic at me if other ppl dont like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.