Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Ripply's slanderous report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manlord

Unremarkable
ripplyloik33482 sent a video of me "mass freekilling" on discord but somehow didn't include the part where I said "Out of cell rebel day" prior to the first video. I even said it was out of cell rebel day after I killed them. Isn't it funny how the recording magically cut out before I explained why they died? Huh?

Everything is on discord in the request help section.

EDIT

So I had made a misinterpretation. I didn't understand that saying out of cell rebel day and bomb rush to marker day was conflicting. I was under the impression it worked differently. Ginger explained to me what the server considered "Conflicting days" so to those that were killed I apologize. I'm still sticking to my guns about this being slanderous considering that the entire situation was seeming to be purposely not recorded.

Last edited:

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Full Video Submitted By Ripply , thus your report is invalid as the video covers everything from the beginning to the end of the round , the video was submitted before the tban was applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.