Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdRamen

Notably Dangerous
Gotta say, I've had a blast Administrating Flux.tf over the years, but as of today, that time is over. You must
Understand that I have various other things in life that require a lot more attention than Team Fortress.
Conclusively, I have decided to resign as an Administrator, hoping that someone else can
Carry the flame into the future.
I really hope none of you are disheartened by this fact, and I wish the best for everyone here.

Great wishes towards all the other staff members and people I've played with over the years; I doubt
Any of this would have been the same without you all.
Not gonna lie, I nearly didn't post this, but I thought it was necessary before I
Go on with the rest of my life. Best wishes everyone, and I love you all.

:haha:

Vick_

Mildly Menacing
Protip: Read the first letter of each line.
Is it the song where a lyric god displays his creativeness towards his viewers by saying some intellectual sentences that must have took hours to write, has several punch lines and also some deep meanings?

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
I guess this is where I say i'll join tf2 servers again fully but...
We all know i won't in the end

adam

a stupid
I know you aren't resigning but the first thing I suspected it that I am older than you in administrating and I am almost a year old as being an admin but you have years? :will:
Also, you're the god damn legend of pranksters. :thonkC:
Keep it up. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.