Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Report against Top (Jailbreak)

SuperMinecraftKid1337

Unremarkable
User name: SuperMinecraftKid1337

Who are you reporting? Top

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? I don't know which one you use but - [U:1:168800623] STEAM_0:1:84400311 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129066351

What is the reason of the report? Ghosting, multiple instances

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have ~please note that there was a map change, hence why some of the screenshots are on a different map

Attachments

• Report.png
    Report.png
    954.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Report1.PNG
    Report1.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • Report2.png
    Report2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 11

Bork
1st pic : Made a joke seeing as how Ginger was the last engie and i said "good luck tryna kill him" if you scroll up
2nd pic : Saxton fell into the pit when Gingers sentry was inside of obby on the minecraft map and it was pretty funny because he set up his whole plan on him being stuck in the pit, He then superjumped and teleported to armoury.
3rd pic : something completely unrelated to ghosting it was a joke about a kid in the server that was raging because he got "freekilled"

You can clearly see him scroll up past many maps just to incriminate me. Dont know why? There were a lot more things happening that were more than just ghosting you couldve reported multiple people for the freekills and the micspamming. I added you on steam if you wanna talk or something idk lmao

AinsleyH

Sufficiently Lethal
Thank you for the report,

The cases of ghosting you've provided are very minor and not too game affecting. Nonetheless I'll be issuing a 30 minute gag.