Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Pseudovalide (tf2x1000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF2

Face-Melting
Staff Member
IP address:

Who are you reporting? Pseudovalide

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
tf2x1000

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:99083846

What is the reason of the report? Immunity to all form of damage

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Fundamently started dominating the entire server alone

Attachments

• Demoshield bullet resist.jpg
    Demoshield bullet resist.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 9

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Do you have any video proof that the Moderator in question did as you claimed?

A single screenshot of you respawning is not sufficient.

Pseudovalide

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Hey, posting in this forum for the first time for a while, but this is really absurd.

Demoknights with a proper loadout have 20k HP and hit very hard (very far away too with the Highlander sword) so they're one of the best picks along with Direct Hit Soldier, or Tomislav Heavy.
My experience with this person, "Gobble Blag Blug", is that he was very upset that I started dominating him, so he started claiming I wasn't taking any damage, or that his tomislav shots did "3 or 4" damage to me - when they were actually doing 2000 (?) each. Still, because the Demoknight loadout has such a high health pool, he couldn't kill me and I did.
That's basically the extent of this argument.
Then he switched to Demoknight too, did kill me a few times (unlike what he claims, I wasn't magically "immune" to a charge or anything else), and got dominated again.

There is not much else to say, apart from the fact that he kept going in chat with claims such as "godmode toggling on and off" when I don't think I even have access to that command.

The other "proof" of "Fundamently started dominating the entire server alone" is about the same level. At peak demoknight strength, I was at something like 20 heads today, when I've easily reached 50 or 60 before. This isn't unnatural, the top loadouts in x1000 are just consistently stronger than anything else. Many players can get 5 or 6 dominations on the enemy team, just because some classes have natural advantages.

Edit - on his screenshot, I am indeed wrong, there is no such bullet resistance on demoknights. I checked a few seconds after his screenshot and did tell him I was wrong, but curiously, he didn't include that in his report.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
The xmultiplied servers are designed to make certain classes, and weapons, practically un-killable. There was never an "immunity" to damage here.

Closing report.

Status
Not open for further replies.