Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against He used the n word on multiple occassions as well as calling people of middle eastern decent terrorists, and just being outright racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyoswift

Scarcely Lethal
User name: Tokyoswift

Who are you reporting? He used the n word on multiple occassions as well as calling people of middle eastern decent terrorists, and just being outright racist

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? 76561198161057820

What is the reason of the report? personally i think its awful to use slurs and be racist, i only have this one screenshot becuase i crashed not to far after this so if its not enough sorry but im just sick of this guy being mega toxic and racist

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• 2020-08-02.png
    2020-08-02.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
The reported occurrence cannot be found in the player's chatlogs , this may be due to a bug , also the last documented playtime of the previously mentioned is on 28/07 ; Thus it could be a photoshopped picture or on another forum.
Edit : it surely is a bug ; i just took a look at my stats and my last documented playtime is on 07-29 whilst i play daily on jb and highertower... ; Still i cant gag him for something that isn't there

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
It's unfortunate that it's a bug but as Zak eluded to we cannot punish this.

Status
Not open for further replies.