Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Report Against Gaminbr0612, ET Looking, Gonzospawn's Bizarre Adventure, Charles Cavin

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
User name: Apple Pie

Who are you reporting?

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID?
Gaminbr0612 - [U:1:880840299]
ET Looking - [U:1:415092896]
Gonzospawn's Bizarre Adventure - [U:1:152801455]
Charles Cavin - [U:1:189533603]

What is the reason of the report?

Gaminbr0612 - Forcing Freeday, No Mic, No Orders, Vote Dodge.

ET Looking - Aiding Rulebreakers via insulting me, persuading reds to vote no. [ Disrespect Towards Players / Aiding RuleBreakers ]

Gonzospawn's Bizarre Adventure- Command Griefing ( Spamming Collisions ) Force Freeday, No Orders .

Charles Cavin - Aiding Rulebreakers via insulting me, persuading reds to vote no. [ Disrespect Towards Players / Aiding RuleBreakers ]

Any other proof you have
Entire Clip Shows Footage. Unable to call vote as half of them are siding with rule breakers however some are requesting for regular rounds.

Download the demo file and place it at the appropriate file location for demo viewing.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Concerning the submitted demo , Et Looking and Charles Calvin (not betty) were indeed harressing you but from my perspective it was a very minor thing ,it only went for about 4 seconds and they were calling you gay for vote tbanning the player who forced a freeday and as bad as it sounds it didn't sound that threatening or that disrespectful but more as a joke ,at least to me; they also encouraged others to vote no on the second tban vote ; unfortunately stuff like this happen and i understand why you would be upset you tried to enforce the rules and was faced with hate and harrassment in return but from my perspective what happened is a very occurring conflict just players wanting freedays and encouraging wardens to force them , whilst others wish not to , and so i hope you can understand why i will not be issuing any commbans for Et and Calves ; On the otherhand the other two players forced freedays willingly which is something they will be punished for. Thank You For Your Time And Effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.