Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against FahAD (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablogocrazy

Username:

Who are you reporting? FahAD

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:543992210

What is the reason of the report? False teamban

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have (The guy speaking in the vid is someone who participated in so)
So for context, there was a spy gang and everyone was like "don't kill the french noo don't kill him he's french"
Some spy ran towards me while I wasn't baiting, and I killed him and he got mad then we continued with the round, did sumo wrestling, I gave the last guy lr and then the platform went down for some reason and he died then he was like I could've moved but I got freekilled then everyone got mad saying I'm a bad warden etc
I have none of this one rec cause I didn't think that i'd get teambanned because they believe I am a freekiller and "killed the french"
Yes, I unintentionally killed someone with sumo wrestling I had no idea that the platform would go down. But he had a chance to get lr
Its fine if this report gets declined cause its only 30 minutes and I know I didn't do anything wrong and idk why the video isn't showing

Attachments

• proof 2.PNG
    proof 2.PNG
    34.3 KB · Views: 7
  • proof 3.PNG
    proof 3.PNG
    115.4 KB · Views: 7
  • proof 4.PNG
    proof 4.PNG
    114.9 KB · Views: 6
  • proof 5.PNG
    proof 5.PNG
    147.6 KB · Views: 6

Monky

Face-Melting
If its a vote its 30 Minute Team Ban.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
Username:

Who are you reporting?
FahAD

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:543992210

What is the reason of the report? False teamban

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have (The guy speaking in the vid is someone who participated in so)
So for context, there was a spy gang and everyone was like "don't kill the french noo don't kill him he's french"
Some spy ran towards me while I wasn't baiting, and I killed him and he got mad then we continued with the round, did sumo wrestling, I gave the last guy lr and then the platform went down for some reason and he died then he was like I could've moved but I got freekilled then everyone got mad saying I'm a bad warden etc
I have none of this one rec cause I didn't think that i'd get teambanned because they believe I am a freekiller and "killed the french"
Yes, I unintentionally killed someone with sumo wrestling I had no idea that the platform would go down. But he had a chance to get lr
Its fine if this report gets declined cause its only 30 minutes and I know I didn't do anything wrong and idk why the video isn't showing
It looks like it was actually Monky who initated this vote according to the teamban logs and the STEAMID you provided.

If its a vote its 30 Minute Team Ban.
Please do not abuse donator, it's not funny to everyone especially to those you are banning/muting/gagging. It doesn't matter if it's only 30 minutes or not. This seems to be the first time you've abused donator so I will let you off with a warning, next time you may have your donator removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.