Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Racism appearing in Flux.tf EU JB servers!

Hugo

Sufficiently Lethal
It is not the first time I have seen this but it has recently come to my attention that players are using the N word and getting away with it even when admins are actively playing. Many people will say just to make a demo and get them muted but the amount of people I would need to do that too would create so much hassle and possibly end up being considered spamming on the forums. I think admins need to be less hesitant to hand out punishments to repeatedly racist players to make our community much better.

ImpossibleZ

Notably Dangerous
Context matters

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
maybe ban specific words.. same as with lenny face spam but even for donors
or just make report with evidence on players / how badmins not doing their job

ColdRamen

Notably Dangerous
076.png

For real though, don't be afraid to speak up if a racial slur offends you. I usually don't gag people for saying "nigger," or whatever just because they're looking for attention, but I'll usually take the side of the offended if it rubs you the wrong way.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
It's pretty admin-dependent. I personally don't care about internet racism, and I won't be censoring words.

Vick_

Mildly Menacing
As ImpossibleZ said, context matters. And I don't care about people just saying the word "nigger" anymore cause if I do, I am giving the N word more attention and more power than needed (Unless one is really being obnoxious about it)

Last edited: