Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted prk's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

prk

Strange
Username:

Name

prk

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:634571383

Your DiscordID
jooe#5718

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
flux.tf jailbreak,85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i have recently met some rule breakers.me and the player on the server tell them not to do that but they just ignore us and say racist stuff in mic and delay the round,we keep calling an admin but none are online when we want them so i decided to become one to help and keep the server fun for other players

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Zak[DZ]
Ali69
kringu
Egg
When are you usually available to play?
1-4PM GMT+2, 8-12PM GMT+2

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
chat and voice:
if a user being racist,saying offensive stuff that alot of players doesnt like,over talks warden,mic/chat spam)
(warning to stop bad behaviour after that: gag/mute(depending on the source of communication) for 1 min,2 min,5 min,20 min,1 hour,2 hours,10 hours,1 day,2 days,permanent mute/gag)

sprays:
NFSW sprays(warning after that)spray ban for(1 min,2 min,5 mins,10 mins,20 mins,1 hour,3 hours,10 hours,1 day,2 days,3 days,permanent spray ban)

any form of cheating:
permanent ban

blue team(gaurds):
if a user is commiting mfk (teamban for 1 day).if he continues (premanent teamban)
if a user forces warden(slay and tell him not to force warden again).if he continues(teamban for:1 hour,2 hours,5 hours,12 hours,1 day,2 days,3 days,1 week,3 weeks, 10 weeks,1 month,permanent teamban)
if a gaurd opens cells before the warden gives orders(aka forces freeday)(slay with telling him thats force freeday and he cant do it).if he continues teamban for(5 hours,12 hours,1 day,5 days,permanent teamban)

About my VAC ban on my old account.the ban is on cs:go and tf2. i admit that i cheated on both but then decided to start a fresh start on this account that i am speaking from.On cs:go the only reason i decided to cheat on it because i got frustrated and angry of how many hackers there were so i decided to cheat on it.on tf2,my inner 10y/o me saw a video on youtube about cheating and got in my head the idea to cheat.after i got banned from tf2 on my old account i got depressed and knew it was my fault for cheating but then decided to move on and continue with a good start.

hope you all are doing great and have a nice day ^^

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
is there a difference between an admin and a mod?

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
First, are you sure you haven't been punished in the last 60 days, and have a cumulative 72 hours of playtime on Flux? Second, you need to include a punishment ladder, and there is a lot more you could say to convince the staff team. Refer to this thread for guidance and here is an example of a moderator application. Also, didn't I speak with you on Jailbreak yesterday? To not be included in your list of staff members you've spoken to really hurts 😢

One other thing, can you explain the multiple VAC bans on your alt account? I figured it's your alt account because the "About me" section has a link to your profile as a new main. Your last VAC ban was only 182 days ago so it would serve you to provide an explanation to us about that.

prk

Strange
the vac ban yes i admit that i cheated (the one you refere to was my main) but since then i got vac banned i decided to start a new acc which is this that i am speaking to you from and to do a fresh start from the begining.about the punishments do i have to start a new thread or say.and about yesterday.no i don't think that you spoke to me about the list of staff i believe you only told me where to apply for mod i think also sorry if your hurt:sad:
First, are you sure you haven't been punished in the last 60 days, and have a cumulative 72 hours of playtime on Flux? Second, you need to include a punishment ladder, and there is a lot more you could say to convince the staff team. Refer to this thread for guidance and here is an example of a moderator application. Also, didn't I speak with you on Jailbreak yesterday? To not be included in your list of staff members you've spoken to really hurts 😢

One other thing, can you explain the multiple VAC bans on your alt account? It says the last VAC ban was 182 days ago so it would serve you to provide an explanation to us about that.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
You can just edit your application, no need to make a new thread. I would say that as your application is right now it would most likely not be accepted, but if you edit it we will look to see if you've improved your application, and you can convince us that you would be a good addition to the staff. In your edit, I think the staff team would also like to know more details about your VAC bans including the games you were banned from, and possibly why you cheated in the first place, and how you have changed from then.

Just note it can take up to a week for the staff to decide on whether or not you will be accepted so you have all the time you should need.

Also, I will forgive you for not including me, though the pain is still there.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Hey there prk, Thanks for waiting.

After some discussion we have decided to give you an opportunity to moderate on the jailbreak server.

I’ll message you on discord with more details.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.