Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined pootis oh ya's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pootis oh ya

Mildly Menacing
Username: a wild pootis

What is your type of punishment?

Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:52252447

Who has punished you?
Festive God

Why were you punished?
mic spam, talking over warden, disrespect

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was not playing at 6:00 pm of today i was not doing any of that when i was on blue last which was yesterday and i was not mic spamming or talking over warden because i was warden a lot of the time and disrespect i dont even know what he is talking about. And my mutes would not correlate to a perma mute. you also gave me no warning. If i did end up doing all of this then i am sorry and i will never do it again.

Last edited:

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
Yes, you were mic spamming, with the others who I've muted, you thought just cause they were louder you wouldn't get pointed out? You also kept talking over the other warden which was me or was yelling into the mic FIRE FIRE HIM. You were extremely disrespectful to me when I've tried to bring order into the game, as all the blu's under baby barking would just run to climb and stay up there, either free-killing reds or just hiding and delaying the game for no legitimate reason. When I also tried to bring the order you would boo and complain, just because you were having fun doesn't mean the other reds were. Also, it does correlate to a Perma mute you have 9 mutes and that's a Perma mute. You've acted like this before and act extremely entitled. Plus, I know and you know that we don't need to give you a warning when you have an extended history of the same issue, you said this last time and I answered it to you last time. Your mute will stay, don't bother appealing because most of the staff knows of your attitude and behavior. DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.