Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined My Application For Administrator

Katsumotos

Strange
- Name: Devin J. Gaines
- Steam name + ID: (Both the name and the STEAM_0:xxxxx)
Katsumotos Rage ~ STEAM_0:1:58537119
- Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~
I am EST from america and I can play all day from 10 am to 12 pm on summer days and 3 pm to 10:30 pm on school days.
- Have you been an admin before and where?
No, never on a team fortress 2 server.
- What servers are you primarily applying for?
I am primarily applying for the jailbreak server and the IP is - 104.238.198.184:27045
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you
Yes, I am very familiar with the admin role and I do believe that I know the commands as well. Overall I believe that I have a very good understanding of what is expected of me as I have been playing the server for a long time and I had the suggestion of GreGre and Mr. to apply.
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
I believe that I would be a good addition because I am generally loved by the server and admins alike as a fun guy who knows the rules and enforces them even when he has no power to do so, and I believe that I could bring maturity and experience to the server as well.
- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc
Well, first of all I am homosexual, and biromantic, meaning I will date a girl but no innapropriate things will happen. For some reason I have a weird fascination with shoving candy canes up peoples butts. I hope I get accepted xD -Reffered by Mr. and GreGre, I think O.o... They were both weird about it, they said maybe basically.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Application has received no feedback, and you haven't been on the forums since posting.

Declined, thanks for applying.