Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined My Administrator Application

-{ Zed }-

Unremarkable
- Name: Batuhan
- Steam name + ID: -{ Zed }- STEAM_0:1:91622661

- Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~
- UTC +2, but currently +3 due to sun light shit.

- Have you been an admin before and where?
- Not in TF2, I would need to be prepared first.
- I have been, and I still am a Superadmin on GMod though.

- What servers are you primarily applying for?
- Fun gamemodes. Such as Deathrun. Especially Deathrun.

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you
- I am not familiar with the admin commands on TF2, but I am familiar with the role.
- I am expected to be unbiased, mature, strict, "monotone", which I try to mean ; "Do not have a tight friendship with anyone that WILL result in an abusive action later."
- I am also expected to report about the stuff I do daily, take notes of important events and related other minor stuff.

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
- Because, firstly ; I am strict, unbiased and honest. I am responsible for the boop I fall in to.
- Secondly ; I am already experienced in over-all in-game management and moderation. CW : HL2RP, DarkRP and such other gamemodes on GMod, I served as a Moderator, Administrator, hell, even Super Administrator.
- Lastly ; I do not rate people depending on whatever they own or stuff like that. I am unbiased, I treat everyone equally, except for few annoying little kids which disrespect both server and it's staff.

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc

- Not really much, except, I have an Explosive Disorder which makes me rage immensely alot when I am extremely angry. I am a patient man, and I don't think this will change anything about my positivity :)

- My Regards.

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
FLUX, THE DISEASE IS SPREADING. QUICK, EXECUTE CONTINGENCY PLAN 72!

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
ALL BOLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
All bold, unformatted application. Also pestering me on Discord for feedback and verdicts.
Anger problems would also make me question admin suitability.

Declined, thanks for applying.

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
All bold, unformatted application. Also pestering me on Discord for feedback and verdicts.
Anger problems would also make me question admin suitability.

Declined, thanks for applying.
I bet you just made some "extra fake points" to declice him just because for everything he have in his app is bold

good boi