Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Moderator Application Example

Status
Not open for further replies.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Username: CashPrizes

Name
CashPrizes

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:22257319

Your Discord username
cashtastic

Do you have any previous experience moderating a server? (i.e. other communities) No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Highertower 85.117.240.66:27015

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have been with the community for about a year now and try to get along with everyone. I do my best to interact with members and contribute with community discussion. I've also shown my support to this community by becoming a donor. I use my server permissions responsibly to help stop mic spam and toxicity and create a positive environment. I keep a level headed approach and always enforce the rules before deciding to cast a votemute. I've also asked the Staff members for help if I come across a difficult scenario. Overall, I think I'd be a good candidate to consider joining the team.

Do you personally know and/or spoken to any of the current Staff members? Yes, I've speak to Whatevs and Kringu regularly. I try to keep myself accountable for my actions.

When are you usually available to play?
I am available daily from 6:00-10:00pm EST

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am active on the forums almost daily and I try to be vocal and have created some suggestions in your Discord group. I have also been a Donator for 2 months. I have a microphone and use it to enforce the server rules respectfully.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.