Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Miles's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

User name: Miles

Name
Miles

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
Ahmado#4709

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.tf | Jailbreak Ip: 85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Well, I love the Jailbreak game and I really like your server and how you manage that server a reason I should be a moderator is because I know how the server works I have hours on it and play it almost everyday I hate when people ruin the experience you have while playing the game such as cheaters, exploiters, bug abusers, and well, toxic people. I just want this server to be a funner environment for genuine players I hate seeing someone upset or leaving the server because someone is ruining the fun I love when we have real matches and games. Plus I once again am on almost every day so the server will usually be clear of any exploiters/cheaters. That concludes why I think I should be a staff member.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Adam, have met him in game and talked to him.

When are you usually available to play?
Almost every day! Quarantine is giving me more time to play my favorite game and my favorite game mode!

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Well lets say there's a mic spammed on the Jailbreak server, I would give a warning to him If he continues I would give a mute for 5 minutes if he continues even after the mute that would be a week mute and if I see him mic spamming one more time, permanent mute Another example: If someone is Mass free killing and I see this, I would Team ban for a whole day If I catch him once again, that would be a permanent team ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Well, I feel like I am very trustworthy and never like accept a promise I can't keep, if I do something wrong I do feel bad about it and apologize. I hate the feeling of guilt and want it gone asap so I thrive to become a better person.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Why yes, I can speak Arabic and read it, Can't write it and I'm not the best at reading it But that's about it.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Hello and welcome Miles :D , Happy to see that you've made an application , unfortunately though , your application is lacking in major areas ; such as the punishment ladder , please review both of these for a better acknowledgment of what i'm talking about :
An Example of an Ideal Application
Application's Guide
and although i never met you before (jailbreak servers aren't my thing) but the logs do not display an image of a mature person , not trying to be harsh or rude , but if i were to judge myself i'd say you lack the maturity required to moderate servers
2020-06-18 00:58:35 Flux.TF | Jailbreak MilesYOU IDIOT
2020-06-16 01:46:06 Flux.TF | Jailbreak MilesYou guys are assholes seriously
2020-06-16 01:35:48 Flux.TF | Jailbreak MilesYou guys are assholes
2020-06-07 11:51:38 Flux.TF | Jailbreak Milesbecause you're dumb as fuck
2020-06-07 12:44:08 Flux.TF | Jailbreak MilesHow did I kill you I hate you so much im going to free kill you next round
2020-06-06 18:19:41 Flux.TF | Jailbreak Mileslets just all go pyro next time and keep annoying him with airblast
2020-06-04 15:36:02 Flux.TF | Jailbreak MilesSpam calladmin
Hopefully this isn't the reason you're applying
2020-06-04 15:38:51 Flux.TF | Jailbreak MilesI need to apply for fucking admin to ban him
Once again thanks for applying and do not forget to use the edit button (instead of the reply) to update your punishment ladder and/or create any other modifications.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Player has abandoned his application.

You may reapply in 30 days if you are going to take this position seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.