Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Manlord's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manlord

Unremarkable
User name: Manlord

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Who has punished you?
Jampoint

Why were you punished?
"MFK"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was banned over telling the reds to bomb rush to the marker (meaning one marker) and put multiple markers. People have done this order for weeks and yet I'm the one who gets banned?

Now the first time I did it, the admin used their mic to say something and it was cutting out and people were talking over him. I think they were talking to me, but their (bad) quality of the mic is not my problem nor is they were letting people talk over him. The second time I did this, they banned me, then left. That's the other issue they didn't bother listening to my side of the story and left. Any community I've been apart of had a REQUIRED amount of hours admins needed to be on the server.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
User name: Manlord

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Who has punished you?
Jampoint

Why were you punished?
"MFK"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was banned over telling the reds to bomb rush to the marker (meaning one marker) and put multiple markers. People have done this order for weeks and yet I'm the one who gets banned?

Now the first time I did it, the admin used their mic to say something and it was cutting out and people were talking over him. I think they were talking to me, but their (bad) quality of the mic is not my problem nor is they were letting people talk over him. The second time I did this, they banned me, then left. That's the other issue they didn't bother listening to my side of the story and left. Any community I've been apart of had a REQUIRED amount of hours admins needed to be on the server.

You have already been unteambanned, as I discussed the rules with staff. On the other hand, this appeal is slanderous.
First off, you left before I could even respond to what you were saying in Admin chat. Here's your time on the server:
manlord1.JPG
And here's my time:
manlord2.JPG
At the same time, I used to be an admin for Flux.tf from September 2017 to August 2018, and about a month or two ago, I came back to administrate. Flux.tf also has a Moderator system in place where applicants become moderators before becoming admins, and we do have TFStats which records time for all members.
However, thank you for making an appeal, it has been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.