Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Lord Gaben's app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
-Name: Isak
- Steam name + ID: Lord Gaben STEAM_0:1:102131511
- Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~
GMT (UTC +00:00) I am on 6 hours on weekdays but on weekends I am on 7-8 hours.
- Have you been an admin before and where?

I've been an admin on some discord servers and on an Unturned server. But the Unturned server got shut down shortly after I got admin.
-
What servers are you primarily applying for?

I am applying for Jailbreak and deathun . If there's any game mode that needs an admin I‘ll be glad to take that position.

- Which admins (if any) do you know?
Ainsley,Hipstermelon,Mr And ImpossibleZ And Dovakin

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you

I understand that admins are expected to be polite and mature I will do my best to improve my behavior to be admin.
I know some few basics commands that I will use like (sm_kick, sm_ban, sm_teamban,sm_gag, sm_mute etc) I will try to learn more.

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?

I will tell people the rules and try to help them understand the rules better and try do mic checks often. And, if needed punish people who don't read the the rules.

- Give us a brief rundown of punishments you'd give out to users breaking different rules.

Mic/Chat Spam: 1st Time Warning 2nd Time Mute/Gag 30 mins
Freehit/Freekill 1st Time Slay 2nd Time Teamban 30 mins
Mass Freehit/MassFreekill 1st time 5 Hour Teamban 2nd Time 1 Week Teamban
Ghosting 1st Time Warning 2nd Time 1 hour Mute/Gag
Ammo Glitching 1st Warning 2nd time Slay 3rd Ban 4 Hours
Delaying Round: 1st Time Waning 2nd Slay 3rd Time 30 mins Teamban
Unwardening 1st Time Warning 2nd Time Slay 3rd Time 1 Hour Teamban
Denying DR/LR 1st Warning 2nd 4 Hour Teamban
No microphone - Permanent Teamban
Illegal FF- 1st Slay 2nd 1-day Teamban - 3rd 4 Day Teamban 4th Time Permanent Teamban
Disrespect/Racism 1st Warning 2nd 3-hour Mute/Gag 3rd Permanent Mute/Gag
Lying about a freerun 1st Warning 2nd Slay 3rd Ban for 3 Hours

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc

I am a student in an elementary school I am currently in the 9th grade. My hobbies Cooking/Baking, sports, video games, and drawing. My favorite school subject are science, math, and physics. I enjoy playing a lot of games, my favorite games are L4D2, TF2,GTA5 and Black ops 3

Last edited:

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
Arent you admin already? :haha:

So um... here it goes

Active
Gave free stuff to me.. (and on servers too)
knowledge of rules

Bit short, but its not required to be in any size anyway so putting this in netural

We all knew that making everything bold isnt the way of making admin apps.. but you also didnt had to delete all the bold from EVERYTHING
hE dOeSNt rEPLy mY fRiCcIn sTeAm mEsSaGeS aNd hE iS tELLiNg mE tO lEaVe hIs dIscOrD vOiCe cHaT wHeN i jOiN!!!11!!

Anyway i am gonna give this one boldless +1

(and you didnt even paid me for this +1 this time :haha:)

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Gaben has been playing on flux.tf for a while and has earned himself an extremely positive reputation, he's kind, welcoming and a good guy to get to know and he has a good knowledge of the rules, but...

Gaben's application is extremely lacking. It's badly written, looks rushed and very short.

In conclusion, his application is mostly the only thing that lets him down,
Neutral Leaning to +1

Good luck with your application.

Aubble

Time Traveler
Gaben has been playing on flux.tf for a while and has earned himself an extremely positive reputation, he's kind, welcoming and a good guy to get to know and he has a good knowledge of the rules, but...

Gaben's application is extremely lacking. It's badly written, looks rushed and very short.

In conclusion, his application is mostly the only thing that lets him down,
Neutral Leaning to +1

Good luck with your application.

Agreed, but I’ll be nice and give a complete +1. We could use more new admins, and this is probably the best of any of the other applications (no offense guys). Furthermore, I agree with what Jan said.

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
We could use more new admins
Flux will need much more admins now that 80% of the current admins either left or are inactive.
Either way I've went through my reasons of a +1 in Gaben's previous applications so I don't think I need to explain it too much.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Accepteru'd, probably know the drill. Welcome to the team.

Hugo

Sufficiently Lethal
Lmao this is fucking stupid but congrats my bro :p

Status
Not open for further replies.