Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined LivestreamGamer's application

adam

a stupid
b5f7d885d403f74747cdb3cec1d5cb87.png

d9d016daa1b2c9d0f70e54316466c48f.png

c260493187c088e923bba30abd78b156.png

That should clear things up.
I don't think you have the admin material to become an admin, in my opinion, honestly.

LivestreamGamer

Mildly Menacing
I don't think you have the admin material to become an admin
So, how does anyone get the chance to know the role when they were never given it to try out and understand the role a bit more?
How can people learn this stuff when they never got the chance?
I'm pointing out common issue that most applicants face, they cannot learn if they never got the chance to try it.

zblock

Scarcely Lethal
Boyo I don't know, How'd da fook do you know me.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
27 comments on this application and only three of them are from staff. Where is Spades to scold this when you need him?

Anyways
I know how people respond on the server, how I know this is how they get hyper or have a very Dark voice ( angry Player voice).

I think this, along with random capitalizations, is why Death said you have a few problems with your grammar.
If it were just a few mistakes, it could be overlooked, however, some of your replies on here are a bit hard to read and contain more errors than what is correct. You also have a very short application and just spaced the questions out pretty far to make it look longer.
I will be giving this application a -1, however I do encourage you to edit it or reapply with a better application in the future, if you would like. Good luck!

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Are ya going to Wonderland? lol I noticed you seem to spend more time on their forums than on the forums of this community, which you have applied for. Anyways, declined and moved upon request of the applicant. Thanks for applying!