Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined LivestreamGamer's Admin Application

LivestreamGamer

Mildly Menacing
- Name: I'll Keep It Private
- Steam name + ID: LivestreamGamer // STEAM_0:0:177705298

- Have you been an admin before and where?
No, I never got The Chance to be an Administrator on any Server, Due to Servers That did not interest me enough,

- What servers do you usually play?

I Usually Play Jailbreak Now and Then I also Play Saxton Hale and Trade/Idle

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands?
Due to me Never Getting The Chance To administrate Has Pushed Me away from Learning These Commands, But it would Be Great if I know where to learn These commands

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?

I Play a lot of servers and I see many people Breaking The Rules when there are no admins online or they are busy dealing with other Issues, Although I would Like to Make The servers fair for everyone so the players can Relax and Play the servers without any issues from Hackers or Rule Breakers

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc

I'm Interested in Computers ( Building, Engineering ), My Current Hobby is Playing Games With Friends From around The world, I'm a Student In College Studying Software ( Further Computer engineering, Game Designer, Web Designer. Ect )

- Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~
Time Zone: London
I play about 8-9am to 10-11pm
Totally Different when I have College

- What servers are you primarily applying for?
JailBreak ( i can't choose Eu because it unavailable for some reason), Trade/idle and Saxton Hale

totally different when I have college

No, I never got the chance to be an administrator on any server, due to servers That did not interest me enough,

US jailbreak( if US is not available ill patrol other servers), trade/idle and Saxton Hale

I usually play jailbreak now and Then I also play Saxton Hale and trade/Idle

Due to me never getting the chance Tt administrate has pushed me away from Learning These commands, but it would be great if I know where to learn These commands

I play a lot of servers and I see many people breaking The rules when there are no admins online or they are busy dealing with other Issues, Although I would like to make The servers fair for everyone so the players can relax and play the servers without any issues from hackers or rule breakers

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc

I'm interested in computers ( building, engineering ), My current hobby is playing games With friends from around The world, I'm a Student In College Studying Software ( further computer engineering, game designer, web designer. ect )
Removed random Capital Letters and Updated What servers are you primarily applying for?

Last edited:

LivestreamGamer

Mildly Menacing
If you can Help Me Learn The Commands That would Be Amazing :D
Check The Spoiler For The Main Application.

Last edited:

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
The grammar is OK, all that really bugs me is random capitalization like, you don't need that. Also which region of servers are you mainly applying for, cus there's a lot of JB servers that have different regions. Just specify please.
-from a boi of hot pockets, Courier.

LivestreamGamer

Mildly Menacing
That's kinda of a tough spot for you mate. I would say the EU servers but those already have a lot of admins covering that. Sorry, Bud.
-from a very sorry boy, Courier.
If the US jailbreak Is available ill give it a shot, or ill Patrol Other servers, instead of JailBreak

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
Ok, just edit your app to include that, so that admins wont have to scroll down our conversation and Im glad to have been of assistance.
-from a very hungry boi, Courier.

Jampoint

Happily Animating

No, I never got The Chance to be an Administrator on any Server, Due to Servers That did not interest me enough,

I Usually Play Jailbreak Now and Then I also Play Saxton Hale and Trade/Idle

Due to me Never Getting The Chance To administrate Has Pushed Me away from Learning These Commands, But it would Be Great if I know where to learn These commands

I Play a lot of servers and I see many people Breaking The Rules when there are no admins online or they are busy dealing with other Issues, Although I would Like to Make The servers fair for everyone so the players can Relax and Play the servers without any issues from Hackers or Rule Breakers

I'm Interested in Computers ( Building, Engineering ), My Current Hobby is Playing Games With Friends From around The world, I'm a Student In College Studying Software ( Further Computer engineering, Game Designer, Web Designer. Ect )

Totally Different when I have College

JailBreak ( i can't choose Eu because it unavailable for some reason), Trade/idle and Saxton Hale

totally different when I have college

No, I never got the chance to be an administrator on any server, due to servers That did not interest me enough,

US jailbreak( if US is not available ill patrol other servers), trade/idle and Saxton Hale

I usually play jailbreak now and Then I also play Saxton Hale and trade/Idle

Due to me never getting the chance Tt administrate has pushed me away from Learning These commands, but it would be great if I know where to learn These commands

I play a lot of servers and I see many people breaking The rules when there are no admins online or they are busy dealing with other Issues, Although I would like to make The servers fair for everyone so the players can relax and play the servers without any issues from hackers or rule breakers

I'm interested in computers ( building, engineering ), My current hobby is playing games With friends from around The world, I'm a Student In College Studying Software ( further computer engineering, game designer, web designer. ect )
Removed random Capital Letters and Updated What servers are you primarily applying for?

Anyways, I realized your application isn't very detailed and has a lot of capitalization errors. Maybe you also applied a bit too early, due to the lack of forum time, Discord time, and so on.
Will be giving my rating later.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I've never ever seen you on any of our servers, so I cannot say anything about how you are in-game.
As far as your application goes, the grammar is okay, not a big problem, but you still have random capital letters even after you have edited this. Your application seems short and just does not stand out at all.

LivestreamGamer

Mildly Menacing
does not make you hold shift or press caps lock to capitalize random letters in your sentences.
I use a program to help me with my messages and paragraphs, but it did not pick up the capitalized Errors, so the program Made these Error.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Level of English isn't up to snuff with what I'd want an admin to have, especially if you need a program to format for you.
Thanks for applying though.